Part 1

Zach's POV

I've been going to the same school my whole life. I have never really felt love for all I know. I've never had a boyfriend or a girlfriend. Oh right, I'm gay. My parents know and they somewhat accept me...I just have to follow certain rules.

When a guy comes over its usually a big fuss. I have to go over all the rules:

1. No kissing or making out

2. No closed doors

3. Always keep your distance to about 3 feet

4. No sex until marriage

The fourth one is the most important. The last one wasn't a huge deal because I never really want to do it with anyone yet. I want to do it with the one I love. Well, so I thought. I have never really broken the rules because I love my parents. But, what I have always wondered was why did they come up with these rules when I came out?

It kind of hurts to think that your parents might not accept you, but I try to ignore it and keep going with my life. I head downstairs to grab breakfast. "Hey mom," I say with a smile. She smiles back "Hey darling, what do you want to eat-" she looks down at what I'm wearing.

"What's wrong?" I ask her kind of scared. "Are you um sure you want to wear that to school? I just don't want you to get teased for it.." I look down. I'm wearing a crop top and white skirt. "Um, I think I look fine." I usually wear guy clothes..but I just felt a bit feminine today. "Ok, um sit down and eat your cereal and head out the door. I'll be waiting in the car for you." She walks out of the kitchen and I hear the front door open and close.

Did I upset her? I really hope I didn't...I just want to express myself on how I feel. I hope no one else comments on what I'm wearing. I finish eating my cereal and grab my bookbag and phone and head out to the car. I sit in the passenger seat and off we go to school.

(...)

I hop out of the car and everyone who was heading into school stops and stares at me. I start to feel a bit self-conscious. I shut the door and my mom looks at me with worried eyes. I'm usually salty and sassy and innocent at home. I just walk to the doors with my head held high trying to ignore all the whispering.

I walk toward my locker and open it. I grab all the books I need and put them in my bag. I feel arms wrap around my waist. I flinch a bit with the sudden action. I feel a hot breath against my ear "You seem to like a lot of attention don't you cutie" I realize its Daniel and I automatically turn sour.

"Whatever," I say closing my locker and letting his hands slowly go off my waist. I head to my first class, and sadly he has that class with me. Daniel is basically the fuckboy in this school. All he wants is sex no matter the person. He has probably fucked his water bottle for all I know.

I take a seat in the back and rest my books on top of the table. The chair next to me slides out. Fuck. Why does he have to mess with me today? "Hey, baby boy" "What Daniel." "Nothing I just want to sit next to you," he says giving me a wink. I just roll my eyes in response and turn my head toward the front of the room.

I start to feel a hand ride up my thigh. I've never been touched like this before so I start to shift in my seat. He starts to get to my lower region and I let out a little moan. I cover my mouth fast. I look at him with wide eyes with a 'what are you doing' face. He just smirks at me.

I swear I'm gonna kill him. I glare at him will he just smiles innocently. He scooches over to me. "It's your fault for wearing something so revealing," he whispers in my ear nipping my earlobe. He's making me feel so uncomfortable. I pull my skirt down a bit. I hear the bell ring and I head to my next class. Daniel still following because we have every class together annoyingly. We reach the bathroom and I feel someone push me in it.

I wince at the impact. "God Daniel, be more gen-" before I finish I open my eyes and realize how close we are. I try and push him off me but he grabs my wrists and puts them over my head. "Daniel. Let. Go." "Why? I know you want this." I feel his leg start to go between mine. I try and scoot a bit back but I'm met with the wall.

I feel his soft lips touch my neck. He starts moving his lips up and down my neck trying to find my sweet spot. Once he finds it I moan out and he starts bitting and sucking on that spot. He stops and looks into my eyes. I look into his deep blue ones. I never noticed how pretty they were until now..

He lets go of my wrists and says "Now your mine" I try and contemplate what he just said. "What do you mean yours? I'm my own person asshole." I say kind of pissed at the situation. "Come on Zach I see the way you always look at me. You wanted this to happen" he says chuckling. "What? I never even glance at you." "Yeah, you do. It doesn't matter though because when you weren't looking at me I was looking at you," he says in a deep voice stepping closer to me.

I see his eyes go from my eyes to my lips. I know what he wants. I do the same and we both lean in and k- I hear the door open and I push him off me and walk out the door seeing who it was. Jonah, one of my good friends. I don't want him to think anything happened. He looks a bit surprised that Daniel was with me. I don't blame him though.

I just pass by him and walk down the hallway to the front of the school and head out the door. I start to think about what just happened. Since when was Daniel interested in me?! No one was interested in me...or so I thought.

Sometimes I wish I could just disappear.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Vote | Comment | Share