Part 5

He starts to remove my boxers when the door opens revealing...

----------------------------------------------------------------

Zach's POV

Jonah walks in and looks at us with wide eyes. Daniel gets off of me fast and looks at Jonah as well. They just glare at each other for like a minute. I finally break the silence "J-Jonah what are you doing here?" "I could ask you the same thing," he says pretty mad. I look down in dismay.

"Come on Zach lets go." I get up with my head still kept down. I grab my shirt and put it on. I walk out of the room without looking back at Daniel. I have never been so embarrassed in my life. Jonah walks behind me as we head for the door. "ZACH WAIT!" I hear Daniel and I turn around with a smile on my face.

He runs up to me, but Jonah blocks me. What is his problem? "Come on Zach," he says lightly pushing me out the door. Bitch. I hope into the passenger seat and shut the door hard. Jonah sees this and his eyes become dark from rage. I see him walk over to my side. I sink down in my seat still upset from what he did.

He opens the door and looks me in the eye. My heart stops. He grabs me by my wrist and pulls me out the car. "Let go Jonah that hurts!" he slams my back against his car. I whine in pain. I'm on the verge of tears until he slowly presses his soft lips up against mine. I didn't know what came into me at that moment, but I kissed back. We passionately kissed for a while until he bites my bottom lip asking for entrance.

He moves his tongue into my mouth and I do the same for him. Our tongues fight for dominance and he wins. I felt less of man, but I didn't mind. He moves away from me and goes to the driver seat and hops in. What just happened..?

I go over to the passenger seat and hop in. I look and Jonah, but he acts like nothing happened he just smiles at me. I just look away out the window. Two guys, I never thought would get to me, yet they did. I felt vulnerable...yet I enjoyed it.

(...)

We reach Jonah's house and I'm confused. "I thought you were gonna take me home?" "Why would I do that if you told your mom you were doing a 'project' with me?" "Oh right..." He opens the car door for me and I hope out. We head for the front door and we walk in. "Shhh" "Wh-" "Sh!" Why is he shushing me? We tip-toe up the stairs and into his room.

He shuts the door quietly. "Why were you shushing me," I said in a gentle quiet voice. "Do you not know what time it is?" He shows me his home screen and the time says 12 am. "Oh," I say blushing. "Here," he says throwing sweatpants at me. "You can change into those and sleep in the bed. I'll sleep on the floor." He walks toward the bathroom. I sigh and change.

I look at myself in the mirror. I'm not really attractive, it's not like I have rock hard abs like...my brain goes to Daniel. I almost moaned at the thought of him shirtless. Jonah comes out of the bathroom and looks at me. I see a faint pink cover his cheeks. "What" "Nothing. Night." I go over to the bed. Jonah sits with his back against the end of the bed.

I go under the covers and look up at the ceiling. My brain is too awake for me to sleep. Its been about an hour and I'm still awake. I'm so bored! I think back to the fact that Jonah is here. I have an idea. I smirk and throw the sheets off me. I slowly crawl up to the end of the bed where I see Jonah closing his eyes.

He looks so peaceful. I lay by the side of my head on his should and start to kiss his neck. He moans out. I start biting and sucking until there is a dark red spot left on his soft skin. I kiss his cheek and he whines. He must want more. I smirk at the idea, but I start to become tired. I lay back onto the bed and shut my eyes. Sleep takes over my body and I dream. I dream about Daniel...and Jonah.

I just want them both...

------------------------------------------------------------

Vote | Comment | Share