Part 4

Jonah's POV

After talking to Zach he walks out the door. I follow a few minutes later looking for him because I enjoy talking to him. I walk out the door and see him talking to someone I walk a bit closer till I see Daniel. What does he even see in Zach? He didn't pay any attention to him until he started wearing-

HE'S USING HIM! I start to rage at this thought. My hands become fits. I just wanna punch Daniel's smug face in! Daniel's eyes meet with mine and I must have struck a nerve because he grabs Zach around the waist and starts devouring him. Zach must have enjoyed it because he moans out like crazy.

I start to feel my eyes tear up. I run out to the parking lot toward my car. I get into the driver seat and put my hands on the wheel. I feel a tear slid down my cheek. Why do the bad ones always get the good ones...and why do people like me never get the one they want?...I've liked Zach forever.

I always am around him. We are like best friends, but I never got to tell him how I truly felt. I tighten my grip on the wheel. He never looks at me the way he looks at Daniel. He will never smile at me the way he smiles at Daniel. And he will never love me the way he loves Daniel...

He may not know he loves Daniel, but it's obvious and it hurts. Its hurts a whole lot. I insert my key into the slot and turn on the radio and back out of the parking lot. I wipe the tears from my cheeks and off I go.

Zach's POV

I have no idea what to do. Throughout the past week, I have gotten closer to Daniel and my heart has been beating faster. I go upstairs to my room and fall back onto my bed. The first thing that comes to my mind is Daniel. Daniel. Daniel. I feel my phone vibrate and I see an unknown number trying to talk to me.

Unknown: Hey baby boy ;))

Me: Hello? Who is this?

Unknown: It's me, Daniel.

My heart stops when I see the name. How did he get my number! I mean I'm not mad about it. I'm actually pretty happy.

Zach added a contact: Daniel 😘

Me: Oh hey Dani

Daniel😘: What you doing?

Me: Nothing, I'm pretty bored actually

Daniel😘: Want to come over to my place?

Daniel 😘: Or yours, whichever one you feel more comfortable with ;))

Me: What would we do?

Daniel😘: Stuff

Me: What type of stuff..?

Daniel😘: Let your mind wander...

I think for a second..stuff. Stuff? HOLD ON!

Me: You're disgusting.

Daniel😘: It took you a while

Me: Whatever

I say with a smile. I mean we could do some stuff. I'm down to search every inch of that boy's body...I bite my lip at the thought. Woah Zach what are you saying! You know nothing about him and you already want him to take your virginity?!

Daniel😘: My house it is then!

Me: I didn't even agree to anything.

Daniel😘: I know, so I did it for you!

Me: Asshole

Daniel😘: I would love to eat yours

I pause and try to read what he said. I read it over about 3 times. Did he actually just say that?!