Part 7

Zach's POV

I head to my second period class and see Jack. I take a seat next to him. "Now where have you been? I tried to call you all weekend you never picked up." I feel my cheeks start to heat up remembering all the stuff I did with Daniel and Jonah.

"Um nothing. I lost my phone sorry" He scoffs which means he doesn't believe me. The bell rings and the door is swung open by non-other than the schools bad boy Daniel. Great, just what I needed right now. "Or is it because of Mr. Hot stuff over there." Jack whispers in my ear.

I smack him hard on his shoulder. He chuckles holding the spot where I had hit him. I turn my gaze toward teh front of the room. Daniel turns around and smirks at me. I blush and rest my head deep into my arms.

"Someones wants to be inside you I see" I look up at him with wide eyes. He starts moving in his chair moaning only allowing me to hear. I slap his arm. "Mr. Herron, do you have something to share with the class" Everyone strares at me even Daniel. He bites his lip and starts eyeing me up and down. "N-no sorry." I rest my head back down waiting for this class to end.

The bell rings and we all get up and leave. "So, wanna hang l-" Jack is interupted by his eyes wandering somewhere. "What?" "Hey baby boy" I hear Daniel say and I become flusterd. I see Jack smirk. Crap now he knows something is happening between us. "H-hi Daniel" "Want to hang with me later today?" he says pulling me close by my waist.

I probably look like a standing tomato. "S-s-sure" damn it! Why did I stutter I look like an idiot! "See you then" he says leaning down lightly kissing the side of my neck. He walks out of the classroom leaving me wanting more. "Well Damn Zach, that was fucking hot! You didn't tell me you were a thing with Seavey?!" I roll my eyes. "Whatever lets go" We head out of the room into the noisy hallway of sweaty teens

"Zach's fucking the bad boy! Zach's fu-" I slam Jack against a locker with my hand covering his mouth. "Shut up!" I feel wetness on the inside of my hand. "Ew!" I let go of his mouth. "Don't put your dirty hand over my mouth then Zachary!" I wipe my hand on his shirt. "You need help"

"You need Jesus." "True that" I say winking. I love our friendship even though he can be a pain in the ass like all the time. We split off and head to our next class. I walk into Science and rest my bags down on the table in the back of the classroom. I see Jonah surronded by many girls. I think they are cheerleaders. I sit down and wait for class to start.

The bell rings and Jonah comes over to sit by me. "Ok class! Today we are going to be learning about the human body! This is a bit of like a SexEd class," the whole class looks among one another and starts laughing. Amatures. "This is just to make sure you all know what your doing before you try it, and I know some of you may have already." Most of the girls eye me and I flip them off. Jonah lightly chuckles beside me. "Nice one." I smile.

Everyone mostly thinks I'm a slut who will do anything for a dick, but I'm not like that at all. "I am going to be passing some condoms out, you may open the package and exaamine them." I blush, I hate this class.

The teacher comes toward me and puts one in my hand and gives one to Jonah as well. He opens it while I just rest it on my desk wanting it no where near me. "Hmm interesting.." He says playing with it. I roll my eyes jokingly.

"Where do I insert it on?" "Dumbass, you put it on your dick" he looks confused. "Are you a virgin?!" "Nah, I just wanted to see if you knew, you seem more of virgin material" I roll my eyes. Sure.

"Can I have yours?" I look at him shocked. "Why? You gonna use them for later?" he winks at me. "Maybe, its for a certian someone" I blush hard. If he means me, I wouldn't mind. Wait! He is my best friend ughhh! I hate this! A video starts playing and the lighst turn off. The girls are whispering when the boys part starts to play.

This going to be a long class. I feel Jonah's hand make contact with my knee. I look at him "What?" I say in a whisper. He just looks at me innocently. I don't trust him, I take my hand and push his off my knee lightly. I go back to the video trying not to fall asleep with boredom. I feel his hand rest on my thigh and I feel my heart start to race.

I feel his toasty breathe against my ear. "Nice shorts baby" he says while moving his hand high and higher. He moves them under my shorts and to my uper thigh. I shift in my seat biting my lip holding back a moan. I shut my eyes as he reches my crotch. He moves his hand away and un bottons my black shorts and inserts his hand slowly underneath my panties and jerking his hand up and down on my semi hard cock.

I bit emy lip even harder hoolding back my eager moans ready to explode from my lips. I lightly moan ever so quietly and I could hear him smirk. The bell rings and I jump a bit. Jonah's hand removing itself from my erect member.

How am I supposed to hide this?! "Meet me during lunch in the boys locker room I'll get rid of the problem" he says winking and leaving out of the door. I buttona nd zip up my shorts and head out waving to the teacher. This day is a mess.

-------------------------------------------------

Next Update: 12/21/18 (Because I love writing this, and I love you guys!)

I'm shook.

~ AJ