Part 6

Jonah's POV

I wake up feeling extremely tired and out of it. I get up from the ground and look over at the bed. I see Zach lying there with his eyes closed. He looked so peaceful, now time to wake him up. Zach loves to sleep in so this may be a struggle.

I get on the bed and straddle him he groans and tries to push me off. "Zachhhhh time to get up!" I say shaking him. He just groans. "Get offfff," he says in his morning voice. Dang, that was hot. I shake him again, but he was stronger than me for once he pushed me off the bed and I landed on my ass with a large thump. He sits up fast.

"Are you ok?! I'm sorry!" he says with a bit of concern in his eyes. I get up and rub my ass. "Ouch, that hurt," I say looking at him. "Fine. I'll get up. But only because your hurt because of me," he's so sweet. Wait...maybe I should punish him I say smirking. I go up toward him and we both go into the bathroom I shut the door and push him against the wall mirror.

I grab his arms and put them above his head. He groans "Stop Jonahhh it's too early for this.." he says in a cute kiddy voice. "It's never too early to put someone in their place. As soon as I'm about to lean in toward him I look into the mirror. I see a dark spot on my neck. When did I get that?

Zach must have noticed me staring at it because he starts to blush and look down. What does he know? I hold onto his wrists tighter. "Hey Zachary," I say trying to intimidate him. "What do you know about the dark spot on my neck?" he starts to blush even more. Did he give me this...someone must've been needy last night.

I smirk at the idea. "Zach did you give me this last night" no answer. "You have to answer me Zach or I will get the answer out of you somehow. I move closer to him. My leg slides between his. He gasps as my lower region meets his. "You gonna talk or am I gonna have to make you," I say looking at his soft skin.

He doesn't answer me so I start to kiss down his neck and find his sweet spot. His breathing hitched and he starts to moan out softly. His moans become louder as I reach lower down his neck. I start to kiss down to his chest until I reach his V-line. He looks down at me and I look up at him. I tug on his pants slowly removing them and he just whines.

Does he want this? I thought he liked Daniel? This is my chance, but should I take it or is this wrong..."Fine! I gave the hickey to you..." he says looking away blushing. I stand up and look down into his hazel eyes. "Don't look at me like that" "Like what" I chuckle at his reaction. "Y-your making me feel short.." "Well that's cause you are" he softly punches me in the chest.

I hold the area where he made contact and step back acting as if it hurt. He giggles and it's the cutest thing I have ever heard. This boy makes me melt. "You could've told me that before I almost took you wh-" "STOP!" he says covering his face in embarrassment. "Hold on.." "What," he says looking up. "No ones gave you a-"

"Oh my god! Jonah stop!" "Ok, ok I'm sorry I'm just surprised," I say chuckling at the situation. "Stop being a dick" "Can I suck yours" His face turns extremely red at my comment. I love teasing this boy. "S-stop!" "What's so bad about it?" "It-its not that its bad its just weird...like doesn't it taste like really bad?" "Umm no it tastes like-" "NEVERMIND I DON'T CARE STOP!" "Aww, you're so innocent it's cute."

"Stop being such a d-" I smirk at what he was gonna say. "Your such a pain in the ass" "I could be the cause of the pain in that ass," I say looking at Zach from behind, biting my lip. He gasps and heads out the door. This is fun.

We head downstairs for breakfast. We sit down at the table and eat. My parents come down and join us. "So Zachary, we haven't seen you in a while! How is life coming along?" I roll my eyes at my mom's comment. "It's going good," he says with a smile. I wanna keep that smile in a box and lock it up tight. I never wanna see him sad.

"That's wonderful," my mom says going back to her food. My parents keep having a conversation with Zach basically not knowing I was there. I'm starving, but not for food. I'm such a horny bitch, but I don't care. I need Zach. I drop my fork on purpose and go under the table. My parents don't notice and neither does Zach, at least I think so.

I'm under the table and I see Zach's legs. Bingo. I move toward him and his legs are already spread. I move my hands toward his waistband and yank on them. He jumps at my touch which makes me want him even more. I guess when my parents turned and side talked Zach looked under the table with wide eyes. "What are you doing?!" he whispers. "Making you feel good" "N-no stop! Especially not when your parents are right- Oh yeah mhm."

My parents must've gone back to talk to him. I pull his pants a bit down and then his boxers. I hear a slight bang on the table. I smirk at Zach's reaction. His member already hard and throbbing. I grab it and jerk it up and down. I start to hear soft moans come from the table. "Zach are you feeling alright" "Yea I just- nuh- just a bit j-j-nuh- jittery s-sorry" I feel him start to shift in his seat. I let go of his member and hold his waist down. I open my mouth ready to devour him.

Zach's POV

I'm going to kill Jonah after this breakfast. I moan out from his touch. He finally lets go of my member and I feel him touch my sides and push me down. I breathe out in realif. "So Zach, where do you think you might go for college?" I start to think. I've never really decided that yet. "I'm not really sure, but maybe an ivy league school." After I'm done talking I grab my water to take a sip.

As soon as I take a sip and feel something warm go around my member. I spit out my water and I start choking. "Zach! Oh my god! Are you okay?!" I try and stop coughing, but it's hard when someone is giving you a blowjob under the table, especially when their parents are in the room. "Yea, yeaaaa I'm f-fine-ugh mmm- it just-mmm- went down the w-wrong p-pipe," I say trying not to moan.

I feel him start to go faster. I grab onto my seat trying to hold in my moans. I moan softly, but not so loud that Jonah's parents could hear. I'm gonna be honest this feeling is amazing the warmth of his mouth on me feels so good. His tongue swirling around my tip is heaven. "Well we better get going, it was great seeing you again Zach." They say getting up walking toward me. Shit. Shit. Shit! I scootch forward a bit not meaning to move upward, but as soon as I do my member goes deeper into Jonah's mouth to the back of his throat.

I moan out and he gags. He hear slight coughing, but I kick him and he slightly bites my dick. Ouch! You mother fucker! His parents seem to be a bit freaked out so they avoid shaking my hand and they just leave out the front door. As soon as the door opens and shuts I scooch out my chair and see Jonah smiling at me innocently. This hoe I swear.

"What the fuck Jonah!" I say yelling at him. "What you enjoyed it" "No I didn't!" "Oh so those moans were coming from the kid next door?" "Really though! In front of your parents!" "I was horny it happens." I mentally facepalm myself. Imma kill him I swear. "Jonah you-" "Was I good?" "What?" "Was I good?" "What do you mean- Jonah we are never discussing what happened." "I mean your still hard I can take care of that," he says winking.

"No, I think I'm fine." "Ughh your no fun" "No I'm just not a horny bitch like you" "Zach, we both know that's a lie," he says smirking. I just blush and head upstairs to his bedroom. That has never happened to me before and yet I liked it. I really liked it. I wonder if Daniel is good at it..the thought makes me moan. I could just see him doing it to me now.

Since when am I this horny?!

------------------------------------------------------------

Vote | Comment | Share

I have no idea what I just wrote, but I'm dead hbu lol

~ AJ