Part 14

"Zach, what did you do?" Daniel says wrapping his arms around the younger. "Nothinggg," Zach says holding out the 'g'. "Then how did you get detention? "I don't know, teachers are mean."

"Your lying, what did you do," Daniel says turning the boy around to face him. "Hi," Zach says wrapping his arms around Daniel's neck. "Hello," Daniel says smiling too.

"Not letting this go, Zach, what did you do," Daniel says pushing some hair out of the boys face. "I cursed a bit..." Zach says pouting rolling his eyes.

"A little?" Jonah says coming up to grab the boy as well. Jonah picks him up a bit in a tight hug. "I think you broke my ribs..." Zach says catching his breath. "Sorry," Jonah says laughing. Daniel glares at Jonah, still not okay with him around Zach.

They may be in a three-way relationship, but he and Jonah will never get alone. "Zachary, office lets go." His science teacher says walking past him going down the hallway.

Zach lifts up his middle finger at the man. "Zach!" Jonah and Daniel both say. "He's being a dick!" Zach says crossing his arms. "Herron!" Mr. Charles said from down the hall.

"Okay!" Zach says rolling his eyes. Zach goes up to Daniel pecking his lips and going to Jonah to do the same. The two pouts both wanting to keep the boy for long. "I'll be out in like an hour or two," Zach says smiling jogging down the hall.

"If he can run that fast I wonder how good he is in bed..." Daniel says thinking he said it in his head. He feels Jonah's glare on him. "What? Did I say that out loud." "Yeah, you did dickhead," Jonah says walking to the exit of the school.

"Well fuck you." "You wish," Jonah says heading down the stairs. "Yeah, sure in your dreams," Daniel says rolling his eyes. Jonah starts walking to his car.

"Wait where are you going!" Daniel says running up behind the older. "Zach's house," "Okay I'm coming with-" "Daniel. I've known Zach wayyy longer than you. You should just quit while your ahead." Jonah says fiercely glaring at Daniel.

"Well, to be honest," Daniel says trying to push away his level of fear. "I'm in love with that boy in there, who acts stupid all the time, yet everything that stupid ends up being cute and makes you smile. Do you get that feeling?" Daniel asks getting down on the floor.

"Yeah, but why are you sitting on the road you idiot get up," Jonah says looking out for cars. "I'm too tired to get home..." Daniel says resting his head down. "Daniel get the fuck up stop being a baby. Man up man."

Daniel starts to slowly shut his eyes. Jonah groans. He gets down on one knee and rests one hand underneath the boy's knees and his other hand under his back. In one motion he picks him up.

Daniel gasps a bit. "Put me down!" he says trying to get out of Jonah grasp. Jonah rests Daniel in the passenger seat. "Your welcome," he says shutting the door and walking over to the driver's side.

Daniel never knew Jonah was so strong. He felt his cheeks go red once he started thinking about the way he touched him. He groaned and slammed his hands onto his face. "No no no no no no no! Never ever will I think about him. I am competing with him. This is about Zach and only Zach."

Daniel says taking a deep breath and sighing. "Okay, so Zach's place?" Jonah says buckling himself up, Daniel doing the same. "Yeah I guess, but what if he needs someone to pick him up." "I'll go," Jonah says starting up the car.

"You'll have to get past me first," Daniel says crossing his arms. "That will be easy." "Shut the fuck up Marais." "Shut the fuck up Marais," Jonah says mocking Daniel.

"Excuse you that's-" "Excuse you that's," Jonah says still mimicking the boy. "UGH! Your getting on my nerves!" Daniel says scootching down lower in his seat. Jonah stops at a stop light. "UGH! Your getting-" Daniel goes over the council and covers his mouth.