Garrett Star?

Andrew

"Are you sure you don't mind me filming with Jeffree?" I pull my shirt over my head and search for my watch.

"No, I think it'll be good. You need a new video since you didn't like the one you filmed the other day, sorry for that by the way."

"What do you mean?? I liked it just fine..."

"I mean, I feel like it was kind of my fault, I pissed you off and it screwed with the video." I put my socks on and begin searching for my shoes, I could've sworn I'd put them by the closet.

"It wasn't your fault babe, don't think that!"

"I mean, it kinda was, but oh well... Have you seen my shoes?" He's hiding a smile, but it wasn't his usual smile. It was an 'I've just done something that I think is hilarious' I sigh, I was already running late for Shane's. "Garrett, where did you put my shoes?"

"Hmm? Oh, why don't you check the living room, middle of the floor perhaps?" I roll my eyes, this was a joke. He was trying to get me back for getting on to him about his shoes being in the middle of the room.

"Oh ha, ha, verrrry funny!!" I say, grabbing them from the floor, I sit on the couch to put them on.

"Are you sure you don't want to come to watch us film? You could even be in the video!!" I shake my head, that was definitely the last thing I wanted to do. I'd been trying not to think about my boyfriend going to film a video with another boy who was both richer, and hotter than me. One that had said he'd had a thing for him in the past, no thank you.

"I can't, Shane asked me to come over and edit and then I think I'm going to help Morgan film a video of her moving into the apartment."

"Oh... Okay, well I'll miss you! Maybe we can grab dinner tonight after our day?" I smile, kissing him on the cheek.

"Sounds like a date." I stand up from the couch, grabbing my keys from the hook by the door. "So I'll see you at like eight? You pick the place, I'm buying."

"Ooh! We love a wealthy king!" He chirps happily, "Did that sound good? I'm practicing for when I'm around Jeffree..."

"Uh, yeah, it sounded great. I'll see you tonight!" He nods and waves as I leave.

I try not to think too much about what Garrett and Jeffree would spend their day doing as I make my way to Shanes.

"Wait, you're not going with him to film?" Shane asks, he seems surprised. I shake my head.

"No? Why would I?"

"Because Jeffree wants to fuck your man..." Ryland saunters in, ah the joys of Ryland, always saying exactly what he thought.

"Okay, but that doesn't mean he'll do it, he has Nate. I don't think he'd cheat..."

"Okay, true, but Jeffree has also mentioned how he was open to having more than one partner... AND no one knows you two are a thing, Garrett is fair game as far as Jeffree is concerned." Shane adds I shoot him a glare.

"Okay, but it's Garrett and I trust him. He wouldn't do anything to hurt me, just let it go guys. Are we going to edit or what?"

"Someones a bit sensitive I see." Ryland chirps, raising an eyebrow at me. I roll my eyes and sit in my usual spot, I put my earbuds in ready to spend the day editing, not talking to anyone.

"Well yeah I'm fucking sensitive, you two suggesting that my boyfriend is going to cheat on me MAKES me kind of sensitive." I roll my eyes, "If anyone needs me, I'll be here editing and listening to the new JoJo song."