He's Gone

A/N: I KNOW YOU GUYS ARE USED TO A CHAPTER A DAY BUT FUCK. THIS WAS A TOUGH ONE, BETWEEN NOT KNOWING WHAT I WANTED TO HAPPEN AND WHERE I WANTED THIS FIC TO GO BUT I THINK I FIGURED IT OUT (HOPEFULLY)

This was quite possibly the worst writer's block I've had. (It lasted for like two days & I'm being very dramatic here) But yeah, I just kept writing and hating everything I came up with. Finally, I came up with something that I can work with. 

The end of this chapter was a little hard to write (personal) but, it is an important part of what will happen in the story. So bear with me, it'll be okay. (i think) 

again, sorry for the delay 

- your angsty bitch, nic <3

Garrett

"You must be Garrett then," Handsome stranger extends his arm. I shake it, awkwardly nodding.

"Uh yeah,"

Oh GOD, it was so awkward, I search around the room looking for something to deflect with, however, Shane and Ryland are nowhere to be seen. I'd forgotten that they'd gone off to get Andrew a little something from the gift shop, damn Shane and his theatrics.

"So how long have you and Andrew been dating?"

"Huh? Oh, um I think like two months, something like that."

"You don't know?" I bite my lip, was he challenging me? I felt like he was, I want to say something along the lines of 'what the hell are you still doing here pal' but I decide against it.

"I-I do know, I just, my head is all jumbled right now, a lot has just happened."

"Right, right. So I'm wondering why he didn't call you?"

"I...I don't know, he probably thought that I was still asleep." I bite my lip even harder, feeling blood begin to pool in my mouth. He was definitely targetting me now, I'd never wanted to clock someone so bad in my entire life.

"Still... you'd think he'd call his boyfriend."

"I'm sorry... Do you know something I don't?" I snap, I search for Shane, knowing that if he wasn't there soon that I'd definitely be punching a certain handsome stranger.

"No, no, I just thought it was interesting."

"Uh huh, okay, so I'm going to see my boyfriend now." I walk over to the doctor who leads me down the hallway. My hands begin to sweat and I feel sick to my stomach, hospitals always gave me such anxiety.

"He's just in there, he's more awake now if you need anything just press the green button, it's on the remote." I nod and open the door to his room.

"Andrew?"

"Babe! Hi." I laugh a little, he was definitely still a little groggy from the anesthesia. He grabs my hand and pulls me down to his level, he was surprisingly strong considering the number of drugs he was on.

"Don't you ever scare me like that again!" I scold, kissing him on the forehead, he smells of hospital, I wince, I hated that smell.

"I know... I know, I should have called you. I don't know why I didn't, I guess because Alex was there and I didn't want to worry you... Is he still here?" I bite my lip in the same spot, blood releasing again into my mouth. I nod.

"Yeah, we met him in the waiting room." I decide not to bring up the whole boyfriend thing, now was definitely not the time for that.

"Isn't he the sweetest?" I bite my lip, not enjoying his adoration for handsome stranger man.