Chapter 5 (2)~

Chapter 5 – Part 2~

Bubbles and Boomer Special

Buttercup waved bye at the love birds. "Since Blossy crashed your alone time earlier and now they're gone, I'll go give you guys some chance to be lovey-dovey." She walked back to her room, not even waiting for their response.

"She grew up just fine, didn't she?" The blue puff stated with a smile painting her lovely face.

Boomer nodded. "Glad she did. We almost lost her when it happened." He opened the refrigerator sitting by the corner.

"I see. She has two great big brothers, what could go wrong?" She winked then looked over. "What are you getting there?" Before she could see it, she had a gut feel of what he was pulling out.

He smiled at her while bringing the platter of their breakfast that morning. "I wondered if you'd like some even if they are left overs."

"S'mores!" The blonde lady gasped. She clearly loved that kind of sweet and she might not look like a picky eater, however only Boomer's S'mores tasted the best for her. "Left over or not, so long as you were the one who made it." Few tears spilled at the corner of her eyes. The blue-eyed gal remembered how he tried and tried to get how the S'mores were made just because she told him it was her favorite dessert.

Two warm and soft thumbs wiped off her tears and such gentle hands held her face lovingly. "Hey, remember you are the reason why I learned to cook S'mores? You are still why I want to be a chef." His calm voice soothed her sad longing.

"How could you calm and flatter me all at the same time?" It was half a joke yet still true. She nodded at him as her hands reached out to touch his.

"Wow. Does everyone who lives here is romantic?" The grumpy green ruff questioned when he saw his sister and the blue ruff.

The Blues pulled apart slowly. Bubbles flushed cutely. "O-Oh! Butchie! Sorry." She shyly waved at her brother.

On the other hand, the blonde lad rolled his eyes. "Well, to answer your question, yes we are, except for BC." A smirk spread across his face. "Have you talked to her properly?"

It was none other than Butch who frowned and then let out a defeated sigh. "She won't even stay with me in the same room, or breathe the same air." He looked at his sister as permission to join them.

The cheerful lady nodded and patted the chair next to hers. "It's not that we were doing anything private."

He shot her a thank-you glance and took the seat next to her.

Plates of S'mores were presented in front of the siblings and the blue ruff sat across them. "No worries. What do you want to talk about?"

The dining hall was just a little bit different from the kitchen. As mentioned before, it had a refrigerator at the corner and beside it was a bar counter where the three teens were currently placed. There was a larger set of table and chairs at the center of the hall and the room was surrounded by cabinets of chocolates and candies as quick appetizers. Three glass chandeliers, having the same design as the one in the family room, were hanging from the ceiling in line at the center. It also had opened doorways coming from the main hall and the kitchen.

The dark-haired lad rubbed the back of his neck. "Gee. Sorry for interrupting your moment earlier." He was not like when they were kids, he now knew whenever he barges in a conversation. "I just, you guys are all getting along. Even my sisters," He glanced at the blue puff. "You and Blossom have had talked to BC normally while I keep," Pausing for the second time, he took a spoonful of S'mores.