Gunner X Reader #1

(Y/N) P.O.V.

I was sitting in my office editing a thumbnail for rekt when I heard a knock on my door.

"Come in."

Gunner, Tanner, Woods, and Mitchell walked in through the door. "Hey guys, What's up?" I asked. Mitchell was the first to speak.

"Well, the four of us are gonna go camping this weekend and we wanted to know if you wanted to come with us." The long haired boy said.

"I don't know you guys. I have a lot of work I need to catch up on this weekend." I told them.

"Come on, babe. Please? We really want you to come. It'll be really fun and it won't be the same without you." Gunner said as he came up and hugged me.

"Okay, fine. I'm in." I told them. All four of the cheered. "So, whereabouts are we camping?" I asked the group of men.

"Just on the outskirts of LA." Tanner responded.

"Yeah, there's a nice little secluded campground out there." Gunner said.

"Cool. Are we renting an RV or are we getting tents?" I asked.

"We're gonna use that giant tent from the Dope or Nope video." Woods informed me. "Matt said we could use it and it will fit all of us comfortably."

"Sounds good to me." I said. "When are we leaving?"

"Friday after work." Tanner said. " So just we're all just going to bring every we need to work Friday morning so we can leave right after we get off."

"Alright, cool." The boys all left my office and I sat there wondering what I just got myself into.

Friday after work, we all packed up Mitch and Gunner's cars with everybody's stuff. It took us about 45 minutes to get to the campsite Gunner was talking about. He was right. It was pretty secluded. It was very nice and peaceful. As soon as we got there, we started to set up before it got too dark.

"Gunner, (Y/N/N). No PDA when we're all in the tent, alright?" Woods told us.

"Yeah, we don't wanna witness the making of our little niece or nephew!" Tanner said laughing.

"Shut up, you guys." I said. "Gunner, will you make a small fire? I wanna make s'mores."

"Sure thing, babe."

"Thank you! I'm gonna go get the stuff to make them from the car." I sad walking away. After getting everything, I came back to see a massive fire.

"Gunner! Small fire! I said make a small fire! That is not small!" I yelled at him.

"This is my definition of a small fire." He said, trying to defend himself.

"You're going to set the whole forest on fire. Put. It. Out. Now."

"Okay, okay." he started to extinguish it.

Wow this was gonna be a long weekend...