Mitchell X Reader #1

Today makes one year since I officially became Mrs. (Y/N) (Y/M/N) Kirby and I've love every second of it. We met when I first Started working at Hi5. I was a PA working under Tanner. He easily became one of my best friends. If it wasn't for him, Mitch and I wouldn't be the happily married couple we are now. He's the one that introduced me to Mitchell and we clicked instantly. Tanner was quick to notice this. After a couple of months, I finally told Tanner that I liked Mitch and he simply responded that he already knew and that Mitch liked me too. I didn't believe him, but he somehow got Mitch to ask me out and the rest is history. After two years of dating, Mitch asked me marry him in front of every member of Hi5 Studios. Of course I said yes. I am forever grateful that Tanner helped me find the love of my life and so is Mitch. So much so that he made Tanner his best man at our wedding.

Mitch walked into my office about 2 o'clock. He leaned down to kiss me then handed me a bouquet of sunflowers and red roses. My absolute favorite.

"Happy anniversary, babe." He said after handing me the flowers.

"Awww, baby. Thank you so much. They're beautiful." I said as I stood up to hug him and give him another kiss.

"Just like you." I blushed at his comment. " So, I made us reservations at your favorite restaurant at 7:30." He informed me.

"You're the best." I complimented

"I know he said with a wink. I rolled my eyes at this. He smiled then looked down at his watch. " I have to get going. We have a last minute Get Good shoot." With that, he kissed the side of my head and he walked out the door.

Right at 5 o'clock, he came back to tell me that it was time to get going. He said he wanted me to have plenty of time to get ready for tonight. Once we got home, I hopped into the shower. After finishing, I blow dried and curled my hair, applied my make up, and put on my favorite dress. I slipped on my heels and made my way downstairs to meet Mitch. He was wearing a pair of fitted dress pants and a nice button up with the sleeves rolled up. He looked fine as hell. Once he saw me, his jaw dropped and he just stared.

"Close your mouth. You'll catch flies that way." I said laughing.

He shook his head. "You look amazing. Not that you don't look amazing everyday. I just- wow."

"You don't look to bad yourself." I said as I walked up to him to give him a kiss. "Come on. We don't wanna be late.

The ride there was peaceful. We talked about our day and how we couldn't believe that it has already been a year since we've been married and how it's been four years since we've been together. Dinner was great. We both ordered our favorite dishes and overall had a wonderful time reminiscing everything that has happened over the past year and just enjoying each other company. When the night was coming to an end, the waiter brought us our bill.

"I'll pick up the check." He said matter-of-factly.

"We have a joint bank account." I said with a blank face.

"You're welcome." He said with a goofy grin. I couldn't help but laugh and shake my head. I truly love this man and I'm so glad I get to spend the rest of my life with him.