My Pingpong Boy Chapter 1

Ch. 01 | MSN

I'll tell you how I met my boyfriend.

My boyfriend isn't your typical pretty boy with a mysterious past. No.

DEFINITELY NOT.

For one thing, he's loud, obnoxious at times, and extremely blunt, and he's got nothing to hide. I know what you're thinking-that they're all bad traits. However, as you get to know him better along the way, you'll come to understand why I like him so much in spite of all of his flaws.

And I'd like to repeat, ALL OF HIS FLAWS.

It all started when I logged onto MSN messenger that particular day after school when I refused to do my homework. Wait. Scratch that.

Let me rephrase it.

It all started like any other day. I was logging onto MSN because I had chosen not to do my homework. In my case, homework wasn't my top priority. I mean-it's supposed to be, but hell-you spend your entire day at school, why would you want to do more work?

My username is KoreanPrincess. (How very original)

A window popup message popped up several seconds later, telling me that someone by the username of PingPongBoy@Hotmail.com has added me to his list.

Damn. How weird is that? PingPongBoy has added me to this list and I don't even know him.

But wait a second here...

If PingPongBoy has added me to his list...

...Then that would mean I have four people on my list now!!

Reasons for my happiness?

I don't make many friends online.

To be more exact, I don't have many friends offline either.

To be extremely honest, the other three people on my lists are all my cousins.

Aiiieee!! I'm so happy. And it's a boy!!!

I clicked on the messenger box to find that PingPongBoy was online!

My heart pounded and fluttered with nervous excitement. My cheeks were getting hot. Oh no!

Cheeks getting hot, heart pounding and hands were starting to sweat. Oh my!

PingPongBoy is probably HOT! Oh yes!

Next thing I knew, he was messaging me.

PingPongBoy says: Hi

KoreanPrincess says: uhm, hi...

PingPongBoy says: you're cute.

I've never came across a guy who was so upfront about it. No guy in my school has ever dared to approach me and tell me that I was cute. Okay, let me be honest here. I have plenty of them telling me I was cute, but after that they would tell me, 'Wanna go out and have some fun together' when they really mean, 'Wanna go out and screw the living xì trum out of each other'. They only wanted one thing from me. To get into my pants-or skirt. Those perverted horndogs.

I wasn't so sure about this PingPongBoy. But if he was like them, I'll be sure to mess with his head.

KoreanPrincess says: How do you know that I am cute?

PingPongBoy says: saw your pic on a site

KoreanPrincess says: which site?

PingPongBoy says: does it matter? All that matters is that you're cute and I just wanted to tell you that---