My Pingpong Boy Ch7

Ch. 07 | Butterfly Kenji is Dead

"Tae Woo, what are you waiting for? This is drama class. You have to kiss her. It's written in the script," stated my fat drama teacher whom the students like to call 'Fat Mama'.

She lets them call her that because she was told that 'Fat Mama' meant 'Beautiful teacher' in English.

Soo Jin closed her eyes and stood on her tiptoes readying for the kiss by puckering her lips out towards Tae Woo who stared down at her in revulsion.

The girls in the class were in the process of ripping their hair out because they thought themselves unlucky.

I sat in my chair, urging him on. "Yeah! Go for it. Prove to us girls how good of a kisser you are!"

Kim Tae Woo's mouth twitched as if he wanted to curse me for saying that. He then concentrated on closing his eyes, taking a deep breath and leaned in towards Soo Jin.

He stopped suddenly when their lips were inches apart. "xì trum," he cursed.

Soo Jin eyes popped opened. "xì trum?"

He turned away, cupping a hand over his nose. "Did you eat xì trum for breakfast? Your breath reeks."

The entire class laughed at Soo Jin who covered her own mouth and turned away in embarrassment. She hung her head low, returned to her seat and said aloud, "I give up."

The teacher stood up from her seat and roamed her eyes around the class. "Alright. Then we need a replacement."

The girls all lifted their hands high in the air with eager anticipation. Some were even sitting up on their desk to try and get the teacher's attention. "Me! Pick me!" they all shouted at once.

Soo Jin nudged me with her elbow. When I turned to meet her, she breathed in my face. "Does it really smell?"

I quickly covered my nose in reaction, moving my head back. Her breath smelled like sour milk. "Yah! What did you eat this morning. Did you even brush your teeth?"

Soo Jin pouted. "I did. I guess I should be going to see my dentist, huh?"

"Lee Ji Won. I pick you since you're the only one who didn't volunteer."

I went rigid in my seat. What the hell was wrong with the teacher? Why couldn't she see that Lee Ji Won was not interested in kissing the cocky-son-of-a-bitch?

Kim Tae Woo was already smirking at me when I looked at him.

"I don't want to," I said, looking away uninterested.

The girls in the class turned to glare at me.

Their hands suddenly went up in the air again. "I'll do it! I'll do it!"

My teacher questioned me. "Why don't you, Ji Won? You know this apart of drama class."

I made a disgusted face before answering, "I don't trust his mouth."

Tae Woo looked at me offensively. "Yah! Say that again!"

I sat up straight. "You probably kissed over a thousand girls already. I don't want that very same mouth kissing mine."

"Stupid snot-face Lee Ji Won. Look at her. She thinks she's better than everyone else."

"She just insulted him."

The guys in the class broke into laughter. "Ji Won. You can kiss me instead. My mouth is fresh and clean."

"Yes, but it never shuts up," I retorted without bothering to see who had said that because I knew where it came from.