Chapter: 5

Oscar

It was the next morning, me and Sad Eyes had a run to make early in the morning so I left Catia wrapped up in the blanket by herself. Why couldn't she answer me last night? I know she wants me I just want to hear her say it. "Wassup fool" I say to Sad Eyes as he gets in the car "Whats up ese" He says dappin me "So you and that hyna you carried away last night, what's up with that?" Sad Eyes says glaring at me "She ain't just a hyna fool she's MY hyna" I say taking a puff of my blunt "Ouh relly YOUR hyna? what about Catalina does she know about the claim on YOUR hyna?" Sad Eyes says laughing.

"Shut up Fool, Catalina been locked up she ain't gotta be all up in my business I ain't hers anymore" I say rolling my eyes "Oh my bad I didn't think you all that serious about Catia" Sad Eyes says sarcastically "What's that supposed to mean?" I say looking at him then back at the road "I mean you lead her on like a Cabron then you let Catalina's dumbass love up on you fool, it ain't right" Sad Eyes says shrugging. As annoying he is Sad Eyes is right I did lead her on and that's fucked up.

Catia

"Hey Cat we gotta go we're walking with the crew" Cesar says knocking on the door, "Okay I'm ready" I say walking out with my things "Did Oscar see that outfit?" Cesar says shaking his head "Oscar doesn't get to tell me shit" I say rolling my eyes then going out the front door. "Hola Compas this is Catia she's a friend of Oscars today's her first day as a senior at our school" Cesar says introducing me to his friends.

"Hey I'm Monse" A afro Latina girl says "Ruben" the short boy says "J-Jamal" the shy scrawny black boy says "Hey nice to meet you guys" I say giving them a smile "so anyways back to business we need to find a way to get Cesar out of the gang" Ruby says "It's not gonna happen once your in your in for life" Cesar says shrugging his shoulders "Um Catia your friend with Oscar why don't you talk to him?" Monse says "Uh no thanks me and him aren't talking right now" I say annoyed 

"No offence but how are you his friend? he's bad news he tried to get at Monse but Cesar claimed her to keep her safe" Jamal says. Wait back the fuck up, Monse's a lil girl and he tried to get at her? what the fuck?

Oscar

As we made our way around the corner I saw Cesar and Catia walking with Cesars group of compas "Cesar, Catia" I say as I pull up to them "Imma bounce homie stay safe" Sad Eyes says getting out of the car, I got out and let Cesar in the back then Catia stood there for a second then got in the front. She's wearing those damn short shorts and tube top with that shiny lip gloss I love Oh Dios Mio this hyna is going to be the death of me.

The entire ride was silent until we pulled up to the school and I let Cesar out, "What did I say about wearing that outfit?" I say in a low growl "What did I say about leaving me alone" She snaps rolling her eyes "Don't cop a fucking attitude I don't need it right now" I say handing her my jacket "No" She says trying to hand it back "No? Your acting like a lil  fucking kid" I say getting angry and putting the jacket on her.

"Right lil kid like the one's you like to fuck Oscar?" She scoffs then get out of the car. I was dumb founded,why would she think I like to fuck little kids? Did I give off that vibe? Did someone say something?

Cesar

After getting out of the car I could tell there was some tension between Catia and Oscar so I wanted to make sure she was okay, "Cesar what the hell" Catia says as I pull her into an empty classroom "What's wrong" I ask her blocking the door "Nada, now move" She says trying to get passed me but I don't budge "No princesa tell me what's up" I say crossing  my arms, she sighs and rolls her eyes "fine, I really like your brother but he keeps leading me on and I don't know how to feel also he tried to get at Monse she's a kid" She says crossing her arms.

Shit Oscars going to kill me. "Catia Oscar just said that to prove a point that I liked Monse he wasn't really going to get at her" I say rubbing the back of my head "Oh my goodness I'm such a puta" she says putting her face in her hands "Why what happened?" I ask putting a hand on her shoulder, "Oscar said I was acting like a lil kid and I snapped back and said like the one's you like to fuck" She says teary eyed.

"I don't know what to say princesa, try and clear things up with him when we get home?" I say rubbing her back "Yeah I need to apologize, after everything he's done for me I acted outta character" she says fixing her make-up "Thank you salad boy I owe you one" She says hugging me "De nada I'm glad I could clear thing's up" I say as we walk out of the classroom.

End Of Chapter

-

-

-

-

-

-

-