Chapter: 11

Oscar

Shit

Did she fucking see me with Catalina? That would make sense considering my window was wide open. I really fucked up.

I'm instantly pulled from my thoughts when I hear the front door slam and make my way out towards the living room, "Catia?" I say softly she glares at me then rolls her eyes "yo" she says taking off her shoes "Look muneca I can explain-- "Save it, ion wanna hear shit you have to say to me you had a whole ass family and you didn't think to tell me?" she chokes out shaking her head I didn't think you'd find out "I was gonna tell you eventually Catia it's just we were doing good" I say resting my hands on her waist.

"Nah, that sounds like some bullshit excuse pendejo you should have tome me from the jump! you KNOW how I feel about family" she yells running her hand through her hair, Did she just yell at me? "You better think twice who your talking to Cat, also I'm not the only one in the wrong here you and fucking Monse spied on me!" I shout making her go wide eyed.

"OHHH that's fucking rich Oscar! trying to deflect the problem onto me because YOU fucked up? and then you go and threaten me like you gonna do something?" she raises her voice as she lets out a dry laugh "You know what at least I can admit what I did was wrong, but I didn't keep a whole fucking family a secret and abandoned my kid" She says pushing my head. I'm about to fucking pop off

"Fuck you Catia! I'm not the fucking sex trafficked back stabbing slut in this relationship!" I shouted making Catia's eyes swell up with tears "Okay" she chokes out as she roughly wipes tears streaming down her face, I'm fucked up "Catia I-- "No, it's fine I deserved that but um I think we need some space" she cries out running to my room to pack up her stuff "Where are you going?" I ask softly trying to block her "anywhere but here, don't come looking for me" She says pushing past me then running out of the house.

Catia

I didn't really know where I was going so I decided just to go over to Monses "Aye Monse are you-OH MY FUCKING GOD!" I shout covering my eyes as I see Monse and Cesar butt as naked on the couch "I didn't see anything umm Monse can I uh spend the night?" I ask awkwardly biting my lip "Yeah C you can sleep in my dads room" Monse says before I turn and sprint down the hall.

That wasn't weird as fuck "Hey Cat why aren't you at home?" Cesar asks standing in the door way "Um me and Oscar had a fight and I found out some stuff" I sigh out turning to face him "Like what?" Cesar says pulling me into a tight hug just that he had a whole ass family and called me a back stabbing slut "Nothing Cesar, we just had a disagreement" I lie as I pull away from the hug.

"You want me to talk to him? He can always over think things and say hurtful shit he doesn't really mean" Cesar says giving me a sad smile "It's fine salad boy we just need time" I say putting a hand on his shoulder and he nods. This fucking hurts, I don't know why he didn't tell me. "So" Monse says walking in "So" I say sitting on the bed "You alright mamas?"  She asks wrapping her arm around me causing me to break down in tears.

"I just wish we never spied in the first place, cause then I wouldn't have known then Oscar and I would be alright" I cry out wiping my tears "Shh Chica it's not your fault you wanted to make sure he wasn't fooling around" Monse says pushing my hair out of my face but it is, if I didn't go snooping around and just trusted him I wouldn't be all hurt and pressed.

"You know what maybe this is a sign, a sign that you and Oscar being together is just fucking toxic and you need to move on" Monse says pulling away "it's not that easy Mo, I hate seeing him with other putas and by me going out with someone else would prove his point that I'm a slut" I say dryly "He has a fucking family Catia! and I just want you to be happy, I don't want you to be moping around about Oscar it's time for you to do you" Monse says bluntly. You right, maybe it's time for a change, and if that mean Oscar and I aren't together then that means we'll just have to be friends.

End of Chapter

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

Is Monse right?

Should Catia move on?