Chapter: 1

Catia

I grew up in Columbia but I was sold into sex slavery by my parents at the age of 12, we are now currently docked in California where me and several other girls are to be sold at auction. "Oi BLANCANIEVES!" One of the men yell causing me to jump "Be a good little girl and get me lots of money" He whispers in my ear before pushing me onto the stage.

"Alright ladies and gentlemen let's start the bidding at 2 thousand" the man yells pounding the gavel "3 thousand!" "8 thousand!" "10 Thousand!" is all I hear around me until the yelling stops "15 thousand!" A fat gringo in the front shouts causing everyone to gasp. Please don't let me go to him. "15 thousand going once....going twice...-- "25 thousand cash!" a low voice shouts from the back, I couldn't really see his face because of the lights shinning in my eyes but I didn't care as long as I wasn't going to the fat perverted gringo.

"SOLD! to the boss himself SPOOKY DIAZ" the man shouts banging his gavel. Spooky?  "Go pack your shit blanca" The man says pushing me towards the dressing rooms. I'm just happy I don't need to be here anymore. When I walked out the back door to where the Spooky guy was he was sitting on his red Impala smoking a blunt, he doesn't look Spooky in fact he looks kinda beautiful. "hey" He says snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Hi" I say nervously handing him my bags and getting into his car "Where are you from? You hungry?" He says glancing at me then back at the road "I-I'm from Columbia and yeah I'm starving" I say scooting away from him "Don't be scared mamas I won't hurt you" He says pulling me towards him. I've never met anyone that didn't want to hurt me before. We pulled up to a Deny's and sat in a booth.

I on the inside and he sat right next to me. We're in a booth and you wanna sit RIGHT next to me? After the waitress took our order Spooky took his shade off and looked at me, Damn those eyes "Why you so far away for?" He asks pulling me closer to him "Where you from Spooky?" I ask softly "I'm from Freeridge and my name is Oscar, call me Oscar" He says smiling. You fine as hell Oscar. "How old are you?" He asks nudging my shoulder "I'm 18" I shrug "Where's your padres?" He says looking at me frowned up "I don't know, they sold me when I was 12 I never saw them since" I said looking up at him.

His Jaw clenched then his face softened "Lo siento bebesita" He says putting a hand on my thigh, "esta bien" I say softly putting my hand on his then pulling away. He'd never love me, he just feels sorry for me I know how men like him work I've been around men like him all my life not falling for it cholo. After we finished our food we drove up to what I think is his house, It's not as ghetto as I thought it was going to be.

We walked in and there was a young boy passed out on the couch. "That's mi hermano Cesar" Oscar says turning off the TV and covering his brother, how sweet  "Where am I sleeping?" I ask him putting down my things "You'll be sharing a room with me till we can figure out another arrangement" Oscar says casually. Oh Dios Mio I'm sharing a bed with him too?  After I've finished showering I open the door revealing a half naked Oscar just standing there staring back at me.

"Do you need something to wear?" He asks clearing his throat "U-Uh yeah" I say trying not to stare at him. But damn he's ripped as fuck. "Here wear this" He says handing me one of his shirts and shorts "Gracias" I say dropping my towel then putting it on.

Oscar

I wasn't really staring at her at first but now I'am, I liked how shiny her skin was I bet it's soft too I stared at her as she changed into my clothes she had nice thick long legs and nice curves. The things I'd do to her Oh Dios Mio. I was having nasty thoughts but I mean she's so beautiful and only for an 18 year old. "Oscar?" She says snapping me out of my thoughts "Hmm?" Is all I say before she climbs into bed with me, "Why are you always so far away mamas?" I say before pulling her close to me I laughed a little when I felt her tense up but then she relaxed.

I buried my face in her hair it smelt like strawberries, I was thinking about putting my arm around her but I didn't want her to be uncomfortable but it was like on cue she reached back grabbed my arm and pressed more up against me. I like this, I really like this. She kept moving so I wrapped my leg around her to keep her still she gasped when I did it. Now our bodies were all tangled in each others it felt good, it felt right.

"Good night Oscar" She said softly 

"Good night bebesita" I said before drifting off to sleep

End Of Chapter

-

-

-

-

-

-

-