Chapter: 9

Oscar

Last night was amazing, it felt as if I actually had something to look forward to in the morning. When I woke up Catia was sleeping all wrapped up in the blanket she's so fucking cute I didn't wanna wake her so I slowly got out of bed and went out into the living room.

"Hey Mano" Cesar says turning towards me on the couch "hey" I say walking towards the kitchen, "so....you and Catia huh?" Cesar says leaning against the counter "yeah" I slightly smile thinking about her shit I'm in love.

"What about you and Monse?" I say raising my eyebrow "We're good" he says shrugging his shoulders yeah right mano 🙄 I wasn't born yesterday "I don't know mano, you been spending a lot of time at her house" I say with a smirk Ouh he finna break.

"What's that supposed to mean?" Cesar says crossing his arms oh dios mio we know you fucking her🙄 "I don't know maybe you guys should be careful" I say shrugging.

"We are cause my pull out game strong as fuck!" He shouts crossing his arms "oh?" I say surprised bullshit  "so you don't need to worry about me" He says before stomping into his room Dumbass finna get this girl pregnant.

Catia

I woke up to an empty bed, "Oscar?" I yawn out before the room door opens "mi amor your awake" he says smiling then kisses me "where you go" I whine out pulling him towards me "I was making us breakfast mamas" he laughs putting his head on my thigh.

"Oh shit Oscar I'm gonna be late!" I say remembering we have school today.

"Do you have to go" Oscar whines watching me struggle to put my shoe on "Yes mi amor it's my senior year and I'd like to graduate" I say kissing his head then heading outside. "Mari we gotta go" I say pulling her off Sad Eye's lap and out the door, "Ugh Hermana, can't we just ditch today? I want to stay with mi novio" she says annoyed dragging her feet as we walk over to the squad.

"Hola compas" I say as we all begin to walk "So first things first guys, tomorrow is Halloween so we need to figure out what we're doing" Ruby says "Umm I think we're too old for trick or treating" Monse says shrugging sis I'll trick or treat no matter how old I get, Free candy bitch "Maybe your right" This brown haired girl says Who is you?

"Oh sorry I'm Olivia" The girl says sticking out her hand and I shake it. "You know what guys why don't we do something crazy tomorrow?" Cesar says smirking at me, "and what is that?" Marianna asks confused.

"Well that's a really good question mi pequeno conejito, WE are going to crash a party not just any party, the biggest block party in Brentwood" Cesar says before we walk up to the front of the school "Ha you must be dreaming amigo because the only way you get in is through invite ONLY" Jamal says rolling his eyes and shrugging. "Who said I ain't have an invite?" Cesar says raising his eyebrow.

We all gasp as he pulls out a black & gold invitation from his pocket, "No fucking way" Ruby says grabbing the invitation from Cesar's hand "How'd you swing that?" Monse asks confused "I got it from Catalina, she said just make sure we aren't back early tomorrow" He says taking the invitation from Ruby and tucking it back into his bag.

Catalina? Oscars EX ruca? Oh hell naww  "Fuck that" I blurt out shit i said that out loud  "You alright amiga?" Monse asks "No" I say rolling my eyes "Why? Whats up?" Monse says stopping me "If I tell you a secret you promise you won't tell anyone?" I ask pulling her into the bathroom "Yeah what?" Monse says crossing her arms.

I take a deep breath "Me and Oscar are together and I think that Catalina bitch is trynna pull some shady shit with mi novio" I say making Monse's eyes widen "YOUR WITH OSCAR!" She gasps out making me cover her mouth, "Yes Monse, but did you not hear what I just said? I think shes gunna pull something with Oscar tomorrow" I say running my fingers through my hair.

"If he loves you Cati he won't let it happen" She says shrugging I know but what if he does? I mean she was his ruca first  "I don't know M I-I'm just worried" I sigh out "We don't need to go to the party, we'll let the boys go and we'll just pretend to leave with them but we can spy" She chuckles out "Like a stake out?" I laugh as she nods her head Dayum Monse you crazy.

"What is succeeds with her plan though, you know to fuck Oscar?" I choke out "Then we pull up in there and beat a bitch up" She says shrugging Shit M Remind me never to get on your bad side "Let's do it" I say before we hear a gasp.

"I JUST HEARD EVERYTHING!" Jamal says covering his mouth Shit this is the boys bathroom

"See you tomorrow night, I'll handle Jamal" Monse says before pulling me and Jamal out of the bathroom.

Damn I fucking hope he doesn't say shit

End Of Chapter

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

What do you guys think is going to happen?....