Chapter: 7

Oscar

Catia sat down on the floor in front of me and began to break down, there was nothing I could say my poor baby hurt and all I did was yell at her "I'm sorry baby" I say pulling her towards me.

"It's okay you didn't know" she said wiping her eyes "Shh we'll talk about it when your ready mi amor" I say kissing her softly, "Oscar you were right, how could I be so stupid?" She says shaking her head.

"Your not stupid Hermosa you didn't know" I said looking into her eyes "If I didnʻt talk to Monte this wouldnʻt have happened" She says pushing me away "Hermosa donʻt push me away, Iʻm here for you" I say trying to reach for her but she flinches away. "Oscar Iʻm dirty donʻt touch me" She says before running out of the house.

"What the fuck happened?" Cesar says concerned throwing my door open "Catia was raped, it fucked her up so she ran" I say grabbing my keys and pushing past Cesar "Iʻm coming with you" He says hopping in the passenger side of my Impala "We gotta kill some Prophets first" I say handing him a Glock from the glove compartment.

"O-Oscar stop the car there she is!" Cesar yells pointing at a crying Catia sitting on a bus bench "I got it watch the car" I say before running towards Catia "Mi amor where are you going? Why are you running?" I say pulling her into a tight hug My poor Reina "Oscar Iʻm trouble please I need to go" She says trying to push me away but I donʻt budge "What do you mean? Your mine itʻs okay weʻll figure this out" I say brushing a piece of hair behind her ear.

"Oscar theres something I need to tell you, But just know I do truly love you with all of me" She says kissing me This must be really bad.  I nod, "I-Iʻve been working for the Prophets" She chokes out and my heart shatters "I never meant to fall in love with you Oscar, they said if I did this job me and my Hermana could walk" She says reaching for me and I swat her hand away. What the fuck, this whole time I thought I was saving her and she was fronting.

Catia

He didnʻt say anything he just looked down at me, I mean what the fuck could he say? "Why" He says through gritted teeth "Why wha-- "Why the fuck did you let it get tis far? Why didnʻt you just kill me from the jump?" He yells shaking me "BECAUSE I LOVE YOU!" I shout making him shake his head "You donʻt fucking love me, because if you did you wouldnʻt have lied to me" He says letting me go "B-But I do I never meant to hurt you, I love you so much Oscar and I know your angry with me right now but Iʻm trying to make it right" I say wiping my face.

"You wanna make it right?" He says crossing his arms "Anything" I say grabbing his hand "Never lie to me again, and tell me what you know" He says cupping my face "Iʻm so sorry Oscar I love you mi amor" I say kissing him. "It wonʻt be the same as before, but I forgive you because as much as I donʻt wanna admit it I love you" He says kissing me hard then taking me to his car.

"Cesar?" I say shakily "You scared the fuck out of me, never do that again" He says stepping out of the car hugging me then getting in. Oscar filled Cesar in about me, he was really upset at first but let it go after I told him why I did what I did now a whole lotta Prophets finna die. "Latrelle!" I shout walking into the Prophet house "Who the fuck do you think you are yelling at me in my house!" Latrelle yells stepping towards me.

"Iʻm out, fuck you" I say throwing my gun and cash on the ground "Your really funny mami, I fucking own you!" He yells slapping me "Y-You donʻt own shit, Iʻm done doing ya dirty work" I say through tears getting up "Is it that fucking Santo? Did Monte not straighten your ass up enough" He says grabbing me by my hair. Oscar where the fuck are you. "Put her down!" I Hear a familiar voice yell. Thank god.

"Your on the wrong side of the barrio cholo" Latrelle says letting me go then throwing me down, I wince in pain as I hit the floor "What you are going to do pendejo is let my girl go, before I kill you and all your compas" Oscar says taking a puff of his blunt "Ouh you and what army?" Latrelle laughs out before his brains are blown all over the front yard. "Anyone else wanna mouth off?" Oscar says letting the smoke out of his mouth.

It was a huge ass massacre, bodies were hitting the ground everywhere The Santos were winning but the remaining Prophets ended up making a run for it and got away. "Where's the one that hurt you mi amor" Oscar says pulling me close, I look around the yard and see a crawling almost dead Monte "There" I say pointing Oscar takes his gun and kneels down by Monte, he says something but I can't really hear.

"It's over mi amor, your free" Oscar says kissing my forehead, for the first time I actually believe it me and Oscar can move forward together.

End Of Chapter

-

-

-

-

-

-

-