FTF 5

I'm in Cali y'all littt 🔥🔥

I went to Roscoes and In N Out 😋😋

So why Chris decides to go to Brooklyn while I'm in Cali. I've waited for most of the summer when I was home and he ain't come. And then he's coming back to Cali when I go back to Brooklyn. 😒😩

That was August , I was been suppose to update .

Honest pov.

I walked in my house with Chris behind me. We just came back from the hospital.

"Why you ain't tell me pops was in the hospital?" He asked closing the door.

"I tried you were busy with ya bitch!" I said walking up to my room.

I walked in my room and slammed the door in his face and locking it.

He tried to open but then realized it was lock then I heard him walk to the guest room.

I put down my bag and stuff then went in the bathroom to take a shower.

When I got out I put lotion on my skin then put on deodorant and my almond body spray. Then I put on a white crop top and grey leggings.

I picked up my phone and turned off the light in my room then headed downstairs into the kitchen to get a late night snack. I looked in the cup board and found some gold fish, Rice Krispies , Doritos, Cheetos puff, fruit roll ups and gushers. I was stacked up.

I took out Rice Krispies and Cheetos puff for me and Doritos and gushers for Chris.

Wait I'm not his friend. I shrugged. I got two Capri suns then went in the living room.

I turned on the tv and then picked up the remote and searched through the channels.

Chris came downstairs and plop down next to me.

"Thanks." He said referring to the snacks. I nodded.

I seen that Disney Channel was showing throwbacks so I went to it. That's So Raven was on. I loved the old Disney now they got these wack ass shows. I like Jessie though.

"Oooh look Chris they showing throw backs." I said excited.

"Ooh look at my baby Raven." He said looking at me.

I gave him a disgusted look. Raven is my boo.

I was on Nicole bitchies website when I saw something and busted out laughing.

"Why you laughing?" Chris asked looking at me weird.

"Chris I'm ya Bestfriend and you ain't tell me something as serous as this!"

"What?!"He asked giving me all his attention.

"That you eat ass!" I said laughing

"The fuck you talking bout I don't eat ass!" He said giving me a disgusted look.

"Not according to Nicole Bitchie." I said showing the picture.

"I can't believe this shit!" He said shaking his head and screwing up his face.

"Me neither! Who knew my Bestfriend would like to eat the eat da booty?" I said mimicking the way he says it and laughing.

"Shut fuck up man I don't eat fucking ass and you can clearly see that it's from the no bullshit video and i licked her back dumbass." He said

"You have a dirty mouth, probably from all that ass eating." I laughed as he straight faced me.

****