FTF11

Vote and Comment.

Honest pov.

I was eating my quesadillas that I made and watching Love and Hip Hop.

I picked up my phone and called Chy.
She picked up on the 3rd ring.

"Hey boo" She answered.

"Hey girl, what you up to?"

"I was just about to call you and ask you if you wanna go to the beach."She said.

"Yeah, we could go."

"Alright, imma come pick you up."

"Alright." I said then hung up.

I already took a shower so all I got to do is put on my bathing suit.

I picked out my green two piece. Green looks nice on me.

I put it on and looked in the mirror. I took out the ponytail my hair was in and let it fall.  I fixed it up and then put on some lipgloss.

I went in the closet and took out my black jelly slippers. I put on my black mesh cover up.

I sprayed some body mist and some sun screen. I took my phone off the charger and got my bag and put my portable charger in my bag. I put some clothes in there too just in case we go somewhere else.

My phone began to ring it was Chy. Just in time.

"You outside?" I asked.

"Yeah girl."

"Alright I'm coming."

I grabbed my keys and walked downstairs. I turned off all the lights and then left the house.

I walked up to Chyna's pink Mercedes Benz truck.

Ride or die by Fetty Wap was playing. I turned it up some more.

When we got to the beach, we found a spot and set up our stuff.

Chy and I laid back on the beach chair.

"So how was New York?" She asked.

"It was good, had so much fun. The photoshoot was good it was by the water and my ass was freezing."

"You don't didn't meet no cute guys, cause them New York niggas look good."

"They really do, but sadly no."

"Honest ain't that Malcolm?" Chyna asked making me look up. I saw Malcolm with a darkskin woman. Oh so this is why his ass hasn't been around.

Then I saw a brown skin man walking up to them and he kissed Malcolm on the lips!!! Malcolm kissed back.
Chy looked at me shocked.

Then I seen the guy pointing at us. Malcolm turned around he was shocked to see me.

I'm disgusted right now.

My phone rang. It was a number I didn't recognize.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Honest?" It was a guy.

"Uh who is this?"

"Ryan, from the club." Ryan from the club?

"Ryan?" I asked.

"Yeah, remember I bought you the French Cosmo."

"Oooooh from New York."

"Yeah."

"Oh wassup?"

"I was calling to find out if you wanted to go out to lunch, before I catch my flight."