FTF 12

Ryan in the MM.
Vote and Comment

Honest.

I ran into the kitchen screaming.

"Mama tell Chris to stop!" I said pouting and standing behind her as Chris ran in the kitchen. We decided to just go to Chris' house. We rolled up and then him and Ty was playing 2k. Chris kept calling me big head so I made him lose by 1 point. Mama is over here till the leak in her house is fixed. It messed up the ceiling and the floors so it's being fixed. She doesn't stay over here a lot she usually stays at her boo house, who Chris doesn't like. I think I'm it's nice that she has someone. Liyah went out, which is good cause its better when she isn't around.

"Chris leave her alone!" She said sternly.

I stuck my tongue out at him.

"I'm your son!" He said shocked. I made a face at him sticking my tongue out and pointing at him.

"She's my child as well now stop bothering her!"

"She was the one that came in my room bothering me. She laughing behind ya back right now." He said glaring at me.

Snitch! I mouthed. I rolled my eyes at him but quickly turned my face back into a pout when she turned around.

"I don't care leave her alone. You probably did something to provoke her." She said smacking him behind his head before walking out the kitchen.

I waited till I heard her go up the steps to laugh.

"Na na na boo boo you got smacked!" I pointed at him laughing. He was glaring at me ready to run.

I ran out the kitchen and zoomed up the stairs. I ran and jumped on Ty making his phone drop out his hand.

"Yo!" He said and Chris came in. I got behind him and held on to him.

My phone vibrated. I picked it up and answered.

"Hello?"

"Hey Honest, i'm outside." Chris grabbed me and put me in a headlock.

"Chris let me go!" I yelled laughing. My phone dropped and I was trying to get him off of me.

I picked up my phone. "Ryan i'm coming out right now." He said okay and then i hung up.

I finally pried his arms from around my neck, grabbed my bag and ran downstairs. "Shit I left my phone!"

I looked up to see Chris at the top of the stairs with my phone smiling. I rolled my eyes. He came down the steps smirking.

"Chris can I have my phone?" I asked him trying to keep a straight face. He just stood there. I went to snatch it from him but before I could he put it above his head.

"Chrisssssss" I whined. He's way taller than me. I was on my tip toes and I still couldn't reach it.

"Say sorry and that you gonna be nice to Liyah."

"No!" He's gotta be out of his mind.

"I'm not even mean to her, I just don't want to be around her or speak to her."

"Can you just try to be cool with her for me please?" He begged.

"Why is this so important to you?" I had to ask cause like what does it matter if we're cool or not.

"Cause you're my bestfriend and I would love for you and my girlfriend to be cool."

I huffed. "Whatever Chris. Can I have my phone now?" That shit was not gonna happen anyway. I tried to grab my phone but he pulled it away againnnnnn.