FTF 6

Honest pov.

I just came out the shower getting ready to go to my photo shoot. Then I got a flight later to New York. It's for business and pleasure. I got a photo shoot there.

I had Chris album playing. I heard some of them from going to the studio with him. One of my favorites was on Lost In Ya Love.

I came out the bathroom dancing.

"Baby, you're the truth

I wanna talk about your loving

I'm so connected to you

I want it all, I need it all from you girl" I sang. That's my favorite part.

I walked, well walk danced to the closet. I picked out my clothes singing loudly.

I picked out my pink maxi dress. I came out and sat on the edge of the bed to lotion my skin. (outfit in the MM)

Songs on 12 Play came on next. Shuffle on and the right songs are playing.

I put on my deodorant and stuff. I put on body spray on my body then put on my thong. No bra today.

I went in front of the mirror and began to flat iron my hair that got curly from the shower. When I finished my hair I put on some lip gloss. They are going to do my make up at the studio so I won't waste my time on that.

I put on my MK watch. I plugged out the flat iron then changed bags. I put on my Tory Burch sandals.

Came To Do came on. I looked at myself in the mirror. I grabbed my phone and decided to take a pic for insta. While taking my picture my door busts open and Chris comes in doing the bernie.

This nigga.

I turned down the music in the middle of him dancing.

"That song is fire who sing it he sound sexy!" Chris exclaimed.

"My Bestfriend, you might know him." I laughed playing along.

He laughed. "Where you going?" He asked

"I got a photo shoot. What you doing here?"

"Came to see if you wanted to come chill with the squad and Liyah." He smirked. Ever since Chris told me that he was going to ask her to be his girl, he been trying to get us to chill.

Luckily, every time he asks me I'm doing something.

"No, sorry work calls."

"I'm telling you she's nice. She wants to hang out with you too."

I scrunched up my face. "Why?"

"She says you seem cool like ya could be good friends."

"I guess." I said laughing. I sprayed some perfume on myself then picked up my bags and keys. I turned off the music. I walked out the door with Chris behind me.

"I'll see you later Christopher." We hugged then got in our cars.

I got in my convertible and then turned on the car. I put my bag down in the passenger seat. I plugged in my phone and played 101. I love this interlude and Lady in the Glass Dress.

"Girl ya Bestfriend can get it!" Chris said through his window. I laughed he's so silly.

"This song tho. You did that!" I said turned it up dancing and pulling out my driveway. I beeped him and he did the same and I drove off.

As I drove off the music stopped and heard my ringtone.It was Drake. I slid my thumb across the screen to answer.

"Hello stranger." I answered smiling. Drake and I have are friends. We're very cool, I love his personality and hes cute. He doesn't know that I think that.