Chapter 3

Last time
-------------------

"Heh, its Tar. A cult poured it into my empty eye sockets after they gouged em out. It hurt.. a lot. Haha" the man chuckled, while he spoke I had finally managed to grab ahold of the tiny weapon.
And...
-----
Continued
----------------------

I thrusted my arm toward the man's side stabbing him right in the ribs, he fell back with a loud animal like screech hitting his head on my garbage can. I took this opportunity to scramble up to my feet and dash to the window. When i got to the window I looked behind me to see the man sitting down rubbing his head,

"DAMN! Your pretty good kid... to bad I have to kill you" he said swiftly getting up and dashing to where I was standing.

I quickly opened the window and Jumped out, his hand just missing my shirt.
I landed on the ground with a loud thud, I immediately grabbed my ass and fell over groaning in pain.

"SON OF A BITCH!!" I heard a low angry voice yell from my room, my eyes snapped open and adrenaline pulsed trough my body, almost on instinct I got up off the ground and started sprinting down the streat.

------------------------------------------
Time Skip To Current Time
------------------------------------------
Running.
That's all I could do.
If I stopped I would die.
I'm scared...

I had came to a stop when I had reached a forest, I didn't even know it was there. I decided to walk in hopping to loose that creature. As I kept walking I started to hear some rustling of bushes behind me, I span around to see a pack of wolves not to far away, I started to back away slowly as to not alert the wolves
Which I failed miserably, I had stepped on a thin branch earning a loud crack, the wolves stopped... looked at me... and started walking to me...
I started running as fast as I could which wasn't very fast since I was still recovering from the chase with the masked man.

I kept running not bothering to look to see if the wolves were still following, then I heard it a loud hungry howl from behind me, I looked over my shoulder to nothing. The wolves weren't there!

"OOF" I landed with a loud thud on the ground.
I had tripped over a big rock that was sticking out of the ground. I let out a long sigh and started getting up, As I was getting up I heard panting and barking from behind me, I got up onto my feet and started dashing forward with my head hanging low so I can see where my feet are as to not trip again.
Then I bumped into something,

FUCK MEEEE!! When I landed on the ground I realized I had bumped into a person, standing up I said

"Sorry, i-I didn't mean too! I-it's just I'm being chased!" I looked up at the person to see a Boy with messy brown hair, Goggles, something covering his mouth with a big grin painted on it, a brown Hoodie with striped sleeves and a blue hood, blue baggy jeans that were dirty and ripped, and he had a belt on with a hatchet on each side, he was holding a beer bottle that was half empty, he looked to be about 16 to 20 years old though he was pretty short at about 5'4 to 5'7.

He looked at me, then his head jerked to the side earning a loud crack from the bones, I recoiled at the sound. He looked at me and gave a light chuckle,

"do you w-want some hel-help?" He stuttered,

"y-yes please"

"hehehe well y-you're lucky I'm d-drunk" his voice was actually quite attractive... it was deep, not Batman deep but still deep, it was also very soothing like the sound of rain hitting the road.
Before I could properly process what he had said he wrapped his arm around my waist,

"UM EXCUSE M-"

"Hold on!" He had cut me off just before jumping into the air and landing on a tree just behind him, the tree was very big and had a nice spot to sit right at the top perfect for 3-4 people, it was right in the middle of the path splitting it in two.
He adjusted himself so that i was on his back, I couldn't help it; I took a large whiff of his hair, oh god... it smells amazing!! He has an amazing voice, poofy hair, and he smells great!! I was so caught up in my thoughts I hadn't released that he jumped off of the tree and started running, we had gone down the path to the right. As we kept going it seemed that the wolves were getting faster, they were only about 10 feet away from us. I started to worry.

"H-hey the wolves-" He cut me off again,

"I know, t-they're r-right behind us..."

"Can you go any faster??!!"

"Yeah, i c-can.." I started to get annoyed after he said this,

"So why aren't you?!"

"Because"

"BECAUSE WHY??!"

"B-because my f-friends will help" he seemed to not want to call them friends,

"what do you mea-" i was cut off again by the sound of a high-pitched yelp, I looked over my shoulders to see...

-------------------------------------------
AAAAAHHHHHHH it took me sooooo FECKIN long to find the perfect spot to leave a cliffhanger😤

934 Ws