Chapter 5

Last Time
-------------------

"why are you speeding up? The wolves are dead"

"be-because I don't want him to catch up"

him?

----------------------
Continue
----------------------

Him? Who's him?! Is he dangerous? I should ask, but I'm probably annoying him... I have been asking him lots of questions, plus he is saving me! ... I think... plus I honestly really dont wanna know who Him is

I shuddered at the thought and decided not to ask and to just try to be quiet as to not piss off the man. I decided to just rest my head on his and close my eyes, which he didn't seem to mind. Actually it seemed like he enjoyed the touch, slightly tilting his head up. But after about a minute I started to hear quick and loud foot steps behind us, the man quickly realized too and spun his head around to see who it is. Once he caught a glimpse of who was behind us he turned around in a panic and started to go faster, which really freaked me out!

"what's wron-" I couldn't even finish my sentence before the man jumped up into the trees above, he landed right on one of the top branches and I was clinging on for dear life!

"WHAT THE HELL?!! YOU COULD HAVE WARNED ME FIRST!" I screamed into his ear,

"shut the fuck up! I di-didn't have time t-too... just look." He pointed down to the bottom of the tree.

I followed his finger to see the boy from earlier, I was horrified! He was using his knife to try and climb up the huge pine, he was doing so by stabbing the tree and lifting himself up to try and reach the next branch. But that wasn't what horrified me, it was his face. He had a huge smile just like the red husky but his looks like it was carved into his face, fresh and old blood covered the wound, his skin looked like leather and was bleached white, his eyes were extremely wide and were red and irritated with black dust surrounding them, his pupils were small with an extremely faint blue as an iris.

What the actual fuck? Is this the guy he didn't want to catch up to us?!

"Don't worry, he can't get up here..."

Good!

"HEY YOU TWITCHING FUCK! GET YOUR GAY ASS DOWN HERE YOU FUCKER!!" The raven-haired boy yelled up at us in a furious rage.

"F-fuck no! you're just going to kick my ass!"

"YEAH THAT'S THE FUCKING POINT TOBY! OR IS YOUR HEAD JUST SO FAR UP YOUR OWN ASS THAT YOU CAN'T NOTICE THAT?!" His raspy voice yelled up at us.

What the fuck is going on?! Aren't they friends? And Is this guy's name Toby?

I looked over at the man who I now assume is named Toby and pocked him to get his attention

"Hm?" he looked over at me

"Questions?" he asked tilting his head to the side. I nodded.

"HEY J-JEFF!"

"WHAT IS IT YOU TWITCHING FUCK?"

"CAN WE F-FINISH THIS LATER? S-SHE ALMOST GOT EATEN BY WOLVES, AND SHE MIGHT NEED MEDICAL ATTENTION!" Toby yelled down at who I now assume is Jeff.

Jeff looked over Toby's Shoulder seeming to have just noticed me and nodded. Toby then tightened his grip on me then jumped down from the tree, landing right next to Jeff. He slightly released his grip from under my ass (that he was groping slightly the whole time) to signal to me that it was time to get off, i reached one leg down and touched the ground with my tip toes and then hopped off him. The cold night air hitting my skin that was previously being covered by Toby, causing a slight steam to form as all the warmth left.

"Alright let's get this fucking over with..." Jeff sighed.

He then looked over his shoulder back down the trail and whistled a sweet tune, he then looked back at us with a huff and began walking, Toby and i following close behind.

------------------------------
722 words

HEY YA'LL!! been awhile! sorry 'bout dat! XD things have been crazy, but i promise to wright more chapters but i might be moving sometime in the near future so i won't be able to wright anything.