Chapter 6

Last Time
------------------

he looked back at us with a huff and began walking, Toby following close behind.
-
-------------------
Continue
-------------------

We had reached a turn in the trail, a large rock sat in the corner. Jeff started to make a bee line straight to the rock. Once he got there the huge red husky from earlier jumped up from out of the brush, landing on the rock and howled the same tune that Jeff had whistled not too long ago,

"hm, Good Boy Smile! Your getting really good!" Jeff smiled while petting the fluffy pooch, to which "Smile" started to wag his tail like crazy while yipping loudly.

"Umm Jeff was it? why is he red?"

"Hm? Oh that's cause he's a hell hound" Jeff shrugged while smirking at me.

...... what? Why da fuck did he say that like it was normal?? What da fuuucccckkkkk

"HAHAHAHAHAHA don't worry kid! He's sweet, at least to the people he likes" he looked over at me and began to smile. It looked... sinister... I just ignored it and looked over to the dog. When I did Smile looked at me and growled,

"Hahaha! I guess he doesn't like you huh?" Jeff said as he walked over and draped an arm around my shoulder. Jeff reeked of liquor, fire smoke and B.O, he smelt pretty gross! Especially when compared to how Toby smelt.

"H-Hey, we should keep m-moving." Toby said while starting to walk down the trail to the left of us.

"UGH FINE! Smile come on! Let's go!" Jeff Groaned with irritation. I stood there for a second and just stared at the two men as they walked off,
Crazy that these two saved me. I wonder where they're going to take me anyways?
I thought to myself but soon I snapped out of it and ran up to them.

------------------
Time Skip
-------------------

We've been walking for about an hour and a half now and my legs were getting so sore!

"Jeeeefffff Tooobbbbyyyyyyyy" I said in a tired tone

"Whaaaaat?!" Jeff asked irritation filling his voice.

"I'm sooorrre and hungyyyy!" I whined

"Well too fucking bad! You'll just have to wait like.... five minutes?" Jeff shouted as he shoved his hands into his hoodie pockets.

"Yeah w-we're almost there!" Toby said with excitement.

We continued to walk for another few minutes. Which was unbearable! I started to feel like I was gunna fall on the ground and die! But then Toby started to run ahead of us. Jeff looked over at me and started to pick up the pace, I soon followed. When I caught up to them I bent down, put my hands on my knees and started breething heavily to try and catch my breath. When i caught it i looked up and saw a huge building standing tall in front of me. I looked up in awe at the beautiful old looking mansion standing there covered in vines and some roots. There was many cracks in the walls and Windows; some even looked broken. It looked abandoned.

"WELCOME TO THE SLENDER MANSION!" Jeff yelled extremely loud, which caused birds to fly away in a panic. He had his arms outstretched on either side of him; like he just discovered something revolutionary.

"Uhhh-" I was cut of by Toby

"lost f-for words huh? I know- looks pretty shit..." Toby said while looking up at a broken window.

I could tell he was smiling underneath his mask by his eyes and yet they still looked sad and were filled with emptiness.

Something's wrong with him. I thought to myself.

Jeff put his arms down as his smile faded away into a frown, I guess, he looked at us with a glare before turning towards the door and opened it, a warm glow from the lights inside filled the area. Jeff stepped in but kept his hand of the outside doorknob and yelled out

"WHAT'S UP FUCKERS!!!" an unknown voiced yelled back

"WHY DO YOU HAVE MY PHONE?!" Jeff then replied with

"FUCK YOU THATS WHY! YOU SHORT FUCKIN' ELF PIECE OF SHIT!! HAHAHA!!" The unknown voice; now sad, chimed back

"Heeeyyy come one Jeff! You know you love me~" He said in a perverted tone.

"NO I FUCKING DONT YOU SHORT ELF SHI-" he slammed the door before we could hear him finish his sentence.
I looked at Toby and saw him trying extremely hard to hold in his laughter, I was too, he made eye contact with me and we both just started laughing our asses off. By the time we calmed down we were both laying on the cold grass; crying.

"Hahehhuh tha-that was hilarious!!" I was short of breath as I looked at Toby and smiled.

"We should get inside n-n-now." I nodded after he finished his sentence.

We both stood up and started up the stairs to the front door. Toby hesitated, but slowly opened the door. Light came pouring out of the huge mansion into the dark, clammy forest once again.

-----------------------------------------
Cliff hanger cause I can!

845 words