The Mishap

Hi Things to know:
Y/N-Your Name
H/L-Hair Length
H/C-Hair Color (can be any color)
E/C-Eye Color
C/O/E-Color Of Ears
C/O/T-Color Of Tail (these two are the same)
F/C-Favorite Color
S/F/C-Second Favorite Color
F/F-Favorite Food
N/ N-Nick Name
Underline is your shadowknight self
Italics are thoughts
Bold are thoughts
~Means singing~
/////////////////////////////////////
-Y/N's POV-
I move around in the blankets and pull my covers to get them. I and face my side and I felt something wrap around me. I thought it was my blanket until I felt breathing and realized it was arms. I immediately open my eyes and see Laurance with the same face.
"AHHH!" We sat and fall off the bed. I regretted doing that from the hangover I had and I grabbed my head.
Midnight, Ava, Rose, and Millie busted in the door with pans and knives.
"Y/N are you ok what ha- AHHH!" They say looking at Laurance than at me. I was fully clothed still but Laurance was shirtless but nothing else.
"Laurence what are you doing here?!" Millie says. He shakes his head.
"I don't know! All I remember was me and Y/N were talking at the bar last and... oh." He said. I realized what happened. I guess w shot really drunk and came back here. Oh my Irene...
"Woah Laurence and Y/N getting together eh?" Rose says and we both just look away at each-other and blush.
"I-it was just a little M-mishap that's all." I say and stutter.
"Y-Yea just a little Mishap..." Laurence also stutters.
"Fine say that all you want." Ava says.
I glare at her and they all leave. I lay back down since my head is killing me.
"Hey um Y/N I'm sorry I didn't mean to." Laurence says trying to apologize.
I take a deep breath and sigh.
"No it's fine Laurance it's truly fine..." I say and he nods.
"Hey since your here wanna hear some music?" I say to him and he nods. We go to my desk and put on playlist.
"Queen? Who's that?" He says to me and I look at him shocked.
"Queen is an English band. I really like them actually..." I say smiling at the screen while the music played.
"What's that song right there?" He said and it pointed to 'Somebody To Love'.
"It's kind of like a love song actually..." I say and he smiles.

"Love sing eh?"