Losing Aaron

Hi Things to know:
Y/N-Your Name
H/L-Hair Length
H/C-Hair Color (can be any color)
E/C-Eye Color
C/O/E-Color Of Ears
C/O/T-Color Of Tail (these two are the same)
F/C-Favorite Color
S/F/C-Second Favorite Color
F/F-Favorite Food
N/ N-Nick Name
Underline is your shadowknight self
~Means singing~
////////////////////////////////////////////
-Y/N's POV-
"Zane! I was so worried about you! You have no idea!"
"Shh. It's ok Aphmau. I'm here now. I'm fine."
Zane said as he sneezed breaking up him and Aphmau's hug.
"Ah! Your cold! Here you can have your jacket back!" She said as she gave Zane back his jacket.
"Thanks Aph!" Zane said re-hugging her.
His eyes...
That's what I knew looked different about him.
I couldn't agree with you. Weren't they baby blue? How are they green now?
You're right...somethings off...
I talked to Laurance while everyone else was doing something.
"You ok Y/N?" He said looking at me and I nodded my head.
"Yea. Something is just wrong. Have you noticed his eye color?" I said as I looked at him.
I swore his eyes were baby blue. Now they're green...
We heard the group asking Zane questions after he was saying stuff he usually doesn't say.
I don't like this... he's acting weird I also feel something off about him.
I think we all do.
"See I told you! He's acting like he doesn't remember me!" Garroth said looking at Aph.
"I'm sure I would remember someone like you. Ha. You are pretty loud." Zane said.
I couldn't agree more.
"Hey!" Garroth said.
"Hahahahaha... hmm. Be right back real quick. Gotta go to the bathroom!" Zane said as he ran towards the bathroom.
"Guys I think something's wrong with Zane."
Aph said.
"He doesn't love me!" Garroth said.
"No Aphmau is right... Garroth I think Zane has mild amnesia." Lucinda looked at Garroth as she said that.
"What?"
"I was thinking the same thing. I think that whatever happened to Zane cause his mind to jumble. Think about it! He was complementing Lucinda! He rarely does that for anyone!" Aph said.
She has a point that is weird.
"Yea it was weird but... kind of pleasant to. I kind of like this Zane." Lucinda said.
"Well I don't! I don't want my baby brother to forget me!" Garroth said as he put his head down in disappointment.
"Garroth it's fine. This might just be a temporary thing! We just need to keep our cool around him and just try to jog his memory without shattering it."
Aph said trying to cheer him up.
"Agreed. Any trauma to the head is serious. We must not upset him."
"Well...Alright." After Garroth said that Zane came back.
"Phew! Sorry about that. I was holding it in for so long. I'm really glad I followed the path Aaron came from here or I might of had to go outside heh." Zane said. Actually now that he mentions it where is Aaron?
"I followed the path Aaron was coming from to the woods and then I came back here. I think he was following someone."
"What?! Wait. Aaron isn't back?!" Aph said worried and panicked.
"No. I thought that was weird to. Yea. That's been a while now."
"Seriously?! But the storm is picking up!"
"Yea it's pretty bad out there."
"I have to find him I can't lose him to!" Aph said rushing towards the door.
"Aphmau! Wait!" Zane said but Aph left.
"Ill go with her. So we know she's not hurt." I say as I stand up and go towards the door.
"But Y/N. The storm!" Laurence said.
"I can handle myself. I practically raised Ryan and Myseld because my Mom was always busy. I'll be fine. Trust me." I said as I walked out the door. I saw Aphmau nowhere in sight.
I sighed and made a right as I started shouting her name.
-
"Aphmau! Aph!" I said walking around for a while. The lodge was nowhere in sight and I sighed.
"Fuck. Where is she..." I said as started rubbing my arms for warmth.
It's cold... maybe you should go back...
"No I'm not leaving her. Her or Aaron could die."
You've almost died and I'm not gonna let you die right now!
"Y/N I'm fine!" I shouted at her not talking in my head since no one was around.
Fine then freeze see if I care.

-??? POV-
It's her again. Who is she talking to though. I look around and see no one there.
"Interesting..." I whisper to myself as I continue to follow her.
Sister went somewhere else as I walked and found the girl who saved my wolf pup.
I know it's her. Who can miss her H/C hair and E/C ears and tail?
I continue to follow her. The snow is picking up. Isn't she going to freeze?