Christmas Wish Pt-1

Hi Things to know:
Y/N-Your Name
H/L-Hair Length
H/C-Hair Color (can be any color)
E/C-Eye Color
C/O/E-Color Of Ears
C/O/T-Color Of Tail (these two are the same)
F/C-Favorite Color
S/F/C-Second Favorite Color
F/F-Favorite Food
N/ N-Nick Name
Underline is your shadowknight self
~Means singing~
/////////////////////////////////////
-Y/N's POV-
-1 Week Later-
I put on my scarf and I'm finally ready for the snow day. I go outside of my house and I am met with the freezing cold hitting my face.
I go and look at the houses and I see a few houses down the boy's house with snow forts. The houses next to us were empty so no one lived there so I didn't care if I stepped on the lawns.
I go to them and I saw Laurance and Garroth Building snow bricks and putting them on top.
"Hey Y/N! What do you need?" Garroth asked.
"I And to see what in the world where you guys were doing?" I said and they look at eachother smirking.
"Welcome to our castle! I'm the king and Garroth is my knight in command! Zane is the peasant since he doesn't want to play..." Laurance says.
"You can be my queen of you want      Y/N~" Laurances says and I roll my eyes. I had an idea and I purposely fell to the floor and Laurance ran towards me.
Ooh I see what your doing.
I sure hope you do you live in me.
"I'll save you my queen!" Laurance says and picks me up.
Hmm actually no in my time Midnight and Ryan where King and Queen and me and Laurance ha-
He's joking! Relax!
As he picks me up my tail pick up snow and I grab it and he doesn't see as I form it.
Garroth took notice as to what I was doing and opened his mouth.
"LAURANCE BE CA-
But it was to late.
I smashed the snowball into his head and I felt some snow go on me.
I look at Laurance and he stopped moving.
His hair was all messed up with white thing in it along with his eyebrows.
He looks at me and puts me down.
"This. Means. War." He said and I laugh. I saw that Garroth had snowballs ready and was getting ready to throw them so I ran.
I ran to the other house and it actually had a lot of snow.
Hmm let's see you have magic because you took magic in college and highschool so you can just make a quick fort.
Yea that's a great idea!
I put my hands out in-front of me and a light beams out from my hands. It's of course red since technically I'm an evil entity.
In minutes there's a fort enough for 6 people and a working snow cannon for snowballs.
I get in and get my phone out and text Ava,Rose,Millie,Allison, and Midnight.

In a minute they all came

"Ok so what's the plan?" Millie says, I noticed that she had war paint and an army jacket on but was still wearing snow clothes. I just stare at her but just shake it off.
"Ok here's the plan. Midnight and Ava use the cannons. Rose and Allison use the catapult. Mille me and you will go out of the fort. Since you want to probably pummel your brother in snow I'll let you do it." I say and they all nod and man their stations. I see snowballs flying from the cannons and I smirk. I look and see Rose and Allison making a giant snowball to put in the catapult.
Me and Millie get out of the fort and we get some snowballs and put them in some back packs the girls brought. Once I'm down I get one in my hands and charge after them.
Ahh YEA ITS WARM TIME ASSES!
Ow... when do you curse?
I've always cursed I just do t do it in front of you.
Whatever...
I run near them wher I can see the boys and I throw one at Garroth. I see him throw one at me but I wa sable to fuck and tumble. I look at Laurance and Millie and I see Millie chucking snow balls like that one seen from Elf. I smirk and run towards Garroth.
He saw me coming and was waiting for me to be closer so I jumped over and he looked up at me in the sky.
Everything was like slow motion and I just threw a lot of snowballs at him. It went back to normal speed and I tumbled and stuck the landing. We got Laurance and Garroth in the spot where the catapult should go and I said...
"FIRE!" I heard something go off and saw a giant snowball. It was humongous. It was bigger then their fort. I looked up and the other three did as well.
"Oh shit..." is what we all said before it hit us with snow.
I couldn't move and I was freezing cold.
I felt two hands go around my body nd pulled me out.
I open up and see two blue eyes.
"Oh well looks like I saved my Queen~"
I heard Laurance says and and I just rolled my eyes.
"What makes you think I'm your Queen?" I say and he rolls his eyes.
"Well I saved you so I think I deserve something." He says me knowing what he wants. (NOT LIKE TAHT YA SICK PERVERTS! I REFUSE TO DO LEMONS!)
I move in towards his lips but move and kiss his cheek and I mark him let me go.
I stand up and I see Laurance pouting.
I peck his lips and he smiles.
He puts his hand out and bows a little.
"Shall we M'lady?" He says and o laugh and decide to play along.
I took his hand and we walk down the street.
"So are you going to be at the Christmas party tonight?" I asked and he nodded.
"Yea and I'll be expecting you under the mistletoe tonight as well." He says and we make it to my house.
"Until tonight Y/N..." he says and leaves.

Until tonight Laurance... Until Tonight