Pancakes

Hi Things to know:
Y/N-Your Name
H/L-Hair Length
H/C-Hair Color (can be any color)
E/C-Eye Color
C/O/E-Color Of Ears
C/O/T-Color Of Tail (these two are the same)
F/C-Favorite Color
S/F/C-Second Favorite Color
F/F-Favorite Food
N/ N-Nick Name
Underline is your shadowknight self
~Means singing~
////////////////////////////////////////////
-??? POV-
I stared in shock as I saw the H/C haired werewolf girl close the door. My wolf pup came back up to me and a few other wolves and I kneeled down and looked at what she did to him. She bandaged him up. I pet my wolf pup and stand up heading back to where my sister was
When me and my wolf got back to the campfire I saw my sister already sitting by the fire soaking in the warmth.
She looked up at me and nodded her head.
I sat down and after I did that three wolves came.
We just looked at them waiting for them to say something. My sister just looked at the fire remembering something. She started saying something about another human helping another pup of ours.
"Why would be help one of our pups? It just doesn't make any sense." She said and I shrugged my shoulders.
"I saw this werewolf girl. She helped another pup who was injured. She didn't hesitate at all. Why would she also help out a pup?" I said.
The woods growled and we looked at them.
"Exactly. Especially while you guys are in your wolf form. Most humans or werewolves don't see you guys as sentient beings. They always have to take a glance at you." She said as they nodded their heads.
"Your right. They didn't. They didn't even question about helping two pups from our tribe. It just doesn't seem natural." I said.
The wolves started barking again.
"The pups needed to respect the Alpha. That's all I can say." She said to them and they started barking again.
"I don't know if I can agree to that. Either way it was the Alphas decision to pass judgement on those pups. A decision we must respect." She said to them as they started growling.
"Let's not question our Alphas methods. Let's you forget our Alphas been protecting us. Making our homes possible. We will follow him no matter what. Unless your looking to challenge him hmm?" I said as they shook their heads whimpering.
"As I thought. Now come on we need to continue our hunt before the storm gets worse." I said as we stood up and started out for hunting.

-Y/N's POV-
Me, Aaron, and Laurance where cooking while Aphmau, Lucinda, And Kim day out waiting. Garroth was busy with the internet provider and I could hear him being frustrated from here.
We where making pancakes with bacon and we made lots of them. Aaron went out to give Lucinda and Kim did but we don't know where Aphmau went.
It wasn't until they told us she was looking around the cabin again for Zane Aaron was calm.
He went to go find her and I sat down eating the pancakes and bacon with Laurance.
Aphmau came back and we looked at her.
"Ah Aphmau! Did you run into Aaron?" Lucinda asked.
"Huh? Oh that's odd... I haven't run into him." Aph said.
"Hmmm... Maybe you guys just missed eachother." Lucinda said.
"I'll go look around for him." Aphmau said.
"Oh come one girl. Come eat! Aaron will be back once he realizes he can't find you." Lucinda said as she litter the seat next to her.
"Yea. Your right." She said as she sat down to eat.
We all started doing small talk eating our pancakes and bacon.