Mimic

We went to target and spent forever messing around, Cody looked at the time that read 2:30 "Shit!" Cody said and I look up knowing it was serious "Well guess who's coming to see their second mother today" Cody says looking at me "I am!" I say and Cody laughs as we go to checkout.

"Casey as much as I love you, it's getting to rush hour and I don't think your aggressive enough" Cody says and I roll my eyes and then toss him the keys. "You fucking idiot! Can't you see it says don't turn fucking right here!" Cody yells but doesn't realize my windows open "WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU CALL ME" the guy in the car that almost hit us yells as he gets out of the car "You dense fuck" I say quietly to Cody the guy came up and started banging on my car and yelling "Cody drive" I say "Cody. Drive." I say again as the guy go's around to Cody's window that's open "CODY, DRIVE FUCKING DRIVE!" I yell but Cody does nothing "fuck it" I say under my breathe as I undo my seat belt climb over the arm rest, sit on Cody and press gas as I control the wheel, just as I pressed gas the guy was about to grab the car.

"I'm pretty sure you just saved my life" Cody says as I pull off to the side to give him control again and so I can sit safely in my seat WITH A SEAT BELT, "Why the fuck didn't you drive" I say "I don't know, I guess I was use startled" Cody says "that's an understatement, you looked like you just saw 50 people get killed and you were next" I say as Cody starts to drive again.

"It's 3:00" Cody says "do you wanna call her?" I ask "yeah" Cody says I call Cody's Mom off Cody's phone and she answered quickly "Cody where the hell are you? Are you ok?" Cody's Mom rushes "Ya Ma, I'm fine Cas and I got distracted while shopping now we're late" Cody exclaims "ok...we?" Cody's Mom questions "yes, we. We didn't have time to go home and leave Casey and let me switch so can we have another" Cody asks sweetly "Yes of course, I reserved a table for 3, so I'd assume there would be enough room for one more, I'll ask and then text you and if they don't have enough room, Cody you can eat at another table with Casey" Cody's Mom says "oh no, if there isn't enough room I'll just go eat somewhere else or wait at yours for you guys then drive Cod's home after" I say "ok see you in a bit" Cody says hanging up. We were driving for a few minutes when Cody's phone beeped "can you check that" Cody says and I nod "she said there is room, but if I'm gonna be intruding something I can go somewhere else" I say "shut up your coming" Cody says.

"Cody this is a fancy restaurant you know" Cody's Mom says as Cody and I get out of the car and Cody and I look at each other and then at our outfits, Cody is wearing gray sweatpants and a black hoodie, and I'm wearing the outfit for earlier. "You guys go in and one of you give me your keys, we will run back to your guys house and get changed" Cody says and his parents nod while his dad gives Cody the keys.

We get to Cody's parents house and apparently I was walking to slow because I was picked up and ran to the door. "Cody what do I even wear" I rush trying to hurry "remember that short blue floral dress you wore over you bikini for my pool party a year ago?" Cody asks "ya" I say "well I knew you liked that dress when you forgot it here so I kept it, but I forgot about it" Cody says as he pulls off his shirt, I've seen Cody shirtless millions of times but this time I couldn't help but stare until I was knocked out of my thoughts by Cody saying "take a picture, it'll last longer" and then I shot him the middle finger "why you staring at you best friends abs you freak" Cody says "because it's a girls nature to admire a good pair of abs" I fire "mmm" Cody says sarcastically.

Striped down to my bra and thong and Cody stared at me "take a picture, it'll last longer" I mimic "why are you staring at your best friends tits you freak" I mimic again "because it's a guys nature to admire a good pair of tits"Cody mimic as I pull the dress on "Ok, from me saying your abs look good...kind of normal, but from you saying that my tits look good... weird as fuck" I say "you liked it" Cody smirks and I don't reply.