Careful

"Ready" Cody asks "I guess" I say and we go back out to the car "what's wrong" Cody asks genuinely concerned "you know what's wrong" I say in a grumpy voice "Baby, you can't let him ruin your night" Cody says "but I am" I say looking to Cody who is looking at me with a sorry look on his face as he reaches his hand behind my head "I'm sorry I should have stopped him the second he started" Cody says "don't apologize, you didn't do anything wrong" I say "what are you gonna do about it" Cody asks "let's just say him saying that about Corinne is like you saying that about me and me hearing it" I say "and where are we going?" I ask "there it is" Cody chuckles

"you'll see" Cody says "am I going to die?" I ask "it's more likely" Cody says "we've been driving for an hour, it's 2:30 in the morning" I groan "we're here" Cody says "where exactly are we?" I ask "the forest" Cody says as we get out of the car "stay here" Cody says "Cody don't you dare leave me here alone! You know I'm scared of the woods at night!" I say following Cody even though I can't see him. Cody spins around on his feet and grabs my hips with both his hands then slips his right hand up to my cheek.

Cody felt the few tears that fell "you're crying" Cody says softly rubbing my cheek lightly with his thumb and I sniffle a bit "why are you crying baby" Cody says softly holding my waist firmly "you know I'm scared of the woods at night" I say "but I don't know why" Cody says "when I was younger me and a couple of my friends went into the woods behind our house and I got separated from the group and I started to hear a lot of movement around me, I didn't have a flashlight but as I backed up I saw red eyes about 9 feet up and whatever it was chased me home where the girls were waiting for me." I exclaim

Cody kissed my lips softly "nothings gonna hurt you, ok go back to the car and stand in front of it, I'll be 1 minute tops, ok" Cody says as he walks me back to the car then walks off to where he was going before as I was waiting i swore I kept hearing noises around me and when I saw this I felt relief in my body...

"Come over" Cody yelled to me and I walked over and laid down on the blankets Cody had set up, Cody closed the mesh part of the tent and laid down beside me "so why did I have to wear a tank top if we are staying outside all night?" I ask "so that...

"Come over" Cody yelled to me and I walked over and laid down on the blankets Cody had set up, Cody closed the mesh part of the tent and laid down beside me "so why did I have to wear a tank top if we are staying outside all night?" I ask "so that you have no choice but to cuddle with me" Cody smirks "can we leave the light on" I say "nothings gonna hurt you" Cody says "I still live in fear" I say "nope your getting over it tonight" Cody says as he reaches over to turn the light off. I laid with my head resting on Cody's chest and laid awake for 2 hours listening.

"Go to sleep" cody whispers in his tired voice "your awake?" I whisper back "with all your damn tossing and turning, yes" Cody says "sorry" I say and turn onto my side and Cody soon has my position mimicked and his arms wrapped around me grabbing each of my hands and holding them up over my chest while Cody's head is rested in the croak of my neck and I soon fall asleep.

I wake up in the morning to a bright light and look over at Cody who is sleeping with his hands behind his head. I begin to look at how perfect he is "your staring" Cody says "your awake" I say "Yea. And your staring" Cody says opening one eye to look over at me and I shrug.