Lindsay Lowlife

"Ha, I win" Cody says "I let you, it's good for that male ego" I say "chicken?" Zack asks and I push Cody under the water and get on his shoulders then Zack lets Kayla on his we start playing and win all 3 rounds "that looks fun, I'll play" Lindsay says "ok, good take my place I was gonna go start the barbecue" Kayla says "oh I was hoping for Cody" Lindsay says "you can't break up the best team in chicken" Cody says jokingly "it's you and me versus the chicken King and Queen" Zack says to Lindsay.

Lindsay gets on Zack's shoulders and we start walking forward the second we get within reach I push Lindsay as hard as I could and she fell off Zack "Are you Ok?" Cody asks "it's water Cody, she's fine" I say "not her, you. Come here, now." Cody says getting out of the pool, he wraps a towel around his waist and then puts one around my shoulders and walks inside.

"Casey, you can't just do that" Cody says "we were playing chicken, I'm competitive" I say "Are you Ok?" Cody asks "am I ok? Yes Cody, perfect I'm just watching I girl flirt with my boyfriend and I'm not aloud to do anything about it! I'm fucking amazing!" I say annoyed "babe, calm down please" Cody says "boyfriend, babe? Are you guys?" Kayla asks "Kayla, we didn't know you were in here" Cody says "well, I am" Kayla says "please don't tell anyone Kayla" Cody says and I laugh and go to walk out the back door "Where are you going?" Cody says grabbing my arm "I'll let you deal with YOUR problem of people knowing we are a thing, I'll be out back with your girlfriend oh wait I forgot. That's me!" I say then ripping my arm out of Cody's grip and walking out back to the gazebo and sitting down pulling my knees up to my chest starting to cry.

"Oh hey Cody" I hear Lindsay say "Not Now" I hear Cody say to her before I hear foot steps beside the gazebo and the door open "Casey" Cody says "Don't" I say "I—" Cody says "You what, your sorry your ashamed of me" I say finally lifting my head to look up at Cody "I'm sorry that I'm keeping us a secret, it's to protect you" Cody says "protect me from what Cody, getting hurt.. well to late for that" I say "I don't know how to explain this to you" Cody says "I don't know how to understand it even if you try" I say getting up and trying to walk out but Cody grabs my arm and pulls me back "sit" Cody says "I'm not asking, I'm telling you as your boyfriend" Cody says "I'm surprised that could leave your mouth" I say and Cody pulls out a chair and points to it and I sit in it then Cody pulls out another one and sits across from me "Ok look at it like this, Say you were mad in love with me and you wanted to have sex with me but I wasn't ready, would you be mad at me for it and fall out of love?" Cody says "Cody I'm not falling out of love I just don't understand why your friends and that bitch can't know" I say "I'm not ready for them to know" Cody says "can you please respect that" Cody says "I guess" I say "thank you baby" Cody says kissing me passionately.

I walk back into the house "everything good?" Kayla asks "yeah, I'm just going to get changed then I'll help you" I say and Cody comes in behind me with his clothes in his hands "there is a guest bedroom at the end of the hall, Lindsay is in the other one" Kayla says to us and we go to the guest bedroom and get changed but I couldn't get my top over my head because I'm gonna be honest I'm still a bit heated over Lindsay with Cody "ugh!" I groan in frustration and Cody comes up behind me pulling my shirt on me and kissing my cheek "calm down" Cody whispers while wrapping his arms around my waist instantly calming me down. Ever since I was 13 the only thing that could calm me down was Cody hugging me and I don't know why but he makes me comfortable.

I ended up wearing this...