Chapter Fifty Two- Catherine

I'm in my husbands arms, it's our first dance as husband and wife. Ed Sheeran- perfect is our wedding song, which ironic as it sounds, it's perfect—perfect for us.

"My wife" Craig croons smiling triumphantly. "Are you happy baby?"

I nod. "It's been the one of best days of my life" I say softly.

"Mine too, You're finally mine, in every way possible" he grins. "Mrs Berkeley"

"I can't wait to meet our baby" I say looking down at my stomach.

"Me either, I can't even explain how full my heart feels Cat. I'm so fucking happy, my heart feels like it's gonna burst." He says as we sway to the music.

I lay my head on his chest, as he brings me into his arms, I grin when I can feel his hard cock on my stomach. Looking up, I giggle at his expression— he looks like he's trying to keep his shit together. I arch an eyebrow as if to say really?

"Don't look at me like that baby, you know what he's like. You've only gotta stand near, fucker starts twitching." He groans.

I giggle, trying to keep my laughter at bay. "It feels like he's forgotten about the twitch and gone full speed ahead" I laugh out loud.

"Ha Ha" he grumbles sarcastically.

"So, do you think it'll be okay to leave after this?" Craig asks me as my head rests on his chest. "I've been dying to get you all to myself and naked, since we said I do. I wanna be able to make love to my wife and hold you in my arms as we fall asleep"

"That sounds amazing," I say looking up at him.

"I'm gonna make you scream baby" he growls which tingles down to my clit.

I moan as we sway to the music, I can can feel the juices of my pussy from his words. "Tell me more" I groan.

"More? Is my wife turned on?" he purrs. "Would it turn you on to know how much I want to claim your arse? How much I want to fuck it? Claim that arse, like I did your beautiful pussy? Not forgetting that sexy mouth" he growls.

I whimper in his, tingling in need. "Oh god" I moan.

I feel his hard cock pressing against me as he lowers his head to my ear. "I can't wait to get your fine arse to our hotel room, I'm gonna eat this pussy, baby—I'm gonna taste it, keep the taste of you on my tongue, the smell of you on my skin, so every time I lick my lips I can taste you all over again." He growls. "And when I'm done doing that, I'm gonna fuck this pussy hard, fast and deep so you'll feel me there for days. And then I'm gonna drive you fucking insane baby, I'll make slow-slow love to you." He groans as he takes a deep breath in, smelling my scent. "And then, once I've got you all relaxed, and primed ready for me. I'm gonna claim this tight arse— god, the thought alone is killing me. I'm dying to claim every inch of you, baby" he coos.

"Shall we go now?" I pant in need of him to make everything he's just said become a reality.

He chuckles. "You like the sound of all that, baby?" He whispers in my ear.

I nod my head, unable to produce words anymore— I see him gesture to the DJ, I can't understand what he's doing or saying to him—but the DJ seems to understand just fine. Before I can even ask him what he's just said, we're off. I can vaguely hear the DJ announcing that we've left, I should feel bad that I never said my goodbyes properly—but I was too eager to get out of there and to our hotel, speaking of which how the fuck are we gonna get there?

"Baby, how are we getting to the hotel?" I ask him.

I chuckles loudly. "Oh, Mrs Berkeley, you didn't think I would have a way to get you to our hotel?" He shakes his head. "Oh ye of little faith" he says as he gestures to a parked car.