Nationals

When Jasmine woke up it is already the morning of the National tournament for high school division. She is still in her uniform from yesterday as she fell asleep exhausted from all the crying she did. She decided to take a bath and probably walked around it's Saturday so she didn't have to go to school.

Jasmine is just walking at the beach. She's not wearing her spectacles. A blue dress with a white shawl and blue beach hat with white ribbons, anyone at the beach turned their head at her for her beauty shines more as her skin looks so white and pale.

Jasmine found a seat near the beach and just stay there.

Jasmine thought of how her life is screwed right now. 

How much of a coward she is for running away. How she choose to run instead of facing everything. Is it wrong? That for once she's weak? She's not perfect after all. She's just a human being, a mere mortal in contradiction to everyone's belief that she's a goddess.

This world is really harsh. They expect perfection. They expect you to always be brave, to always be someone who can do everything. They were disappointed when you exhibit weakness and when you fall. It's harsh and unreasonable.

The sun is already setting when Jasmine returned to her senses and decided to stand up and go home. But as she walks home she saw three man she never thought she would see. The three demon of Rikkadai High School.

None of them speak as they are lost for words until to the surprise of Renji and Jasmine Yukimura spoke first.

"Your Martina Schwarz. Is it alright if I took a picture with you and have your autograph as well?"

This freeze Jasmine and Yanagi. Yanagi know for a fact that it is impossible for Yukimura not to know that Martina Schwarz is Taira Jasmine. Yukimura is after all a smart man and he spend a great time with Jasmine compared to Sanada who barely even glance at Jasmine.

Jasmine still in shock just nodded her head and took a picture with Yukimura with his phone not even noticing that she signed the paper Yukimura handed to her with a dedication without Yukimura actually saying his name but didn't point out.

Sanada also asked for a photo and autograph after doing this it is to Jasmine's relief that her driver arrived to pick her up. She bid them a simple good bye and once she's out of the view. Renji simply looked into Yukimura's eyes who in return just smiled and continued walking. Sanada was still in daze of knowing that Martina Schwarz is here in Japan and he manage to have a photo with her and an autograph.

After recovering from shock Sanada keeps on scolding himself for being soft. But know that opportunity like this don't come often that's why even to his embarrassment he asked for a photo and autograph as well.

Jasmine just had a few deep breaths and closed her eyes to collect herself as they speed away.

Yanagi on the other hand is still figuring out why Yukimura is pretending he doesn't know that Jasmine and Martina is the same person.