Exhibit

They silently walked inside. Yukimura find it strange that when he walk out of his car and since entering the building  Akaya is not complaining and Niou is not pulling any tricks or prank to Akaya. Yukimura just didn't hear when Akaya's first complain and Niou pulling off some prank awhile ago.

Maybe they just matured. Yukimura thought as they enter the area of exhibit.

Everything is in white and the paintings are hang in a wall.

"Let's go here." Yanagi said pointing to the left side of the Exhibit. Yukimura noted that there are a lot of people here today. The artist must be famous. Yukimura noted.

The first painting is a man looking far away. The face isn't clear and colors were mixed everywhere.

"Eaa~ It looks like buchoo!" Akaya said as he pointed at the painting.

"Not really." Yagyuu said tilting his head a little and looking closely at the art.

Yanagi move to the painting next to it.

The painting is a group of guys under a sakura tree they were eating and laughing.

"It looks like their having fun." Marui said as he noted how happy the painting seems.

The next one is a group of guys running ahead and the other place his hands on the other's shoulder while some guys are walking behind them.

Everyone fell silent as they look at the painting. It looks like a deja vu.

Yukimura walked ahead this time to the next painting. It's a man looking at a girl ahead of him.

'It's like I'm going back in time.' Yukimura thought as he starred at the painting. He then move to the next one.

It was a painting of three guys in uniform surrounding a girl. They look happy laughing.

"EA~ Isn't that Yukimura-bucho? Sanada-fuckobucho? Yanagi-sempai? And - - " Kirihara asked as this painting faces were more clearer but wasn't able to finish his sentence as Marui covered his mouth.

Kirihara is trying to remove Marui's hand while Yukimura move to the next painting.

It's about a two hands holding hands while being surrounded by flowers. Yukimura move to the next where it's on a tennis court.

"Is that not us?" Marui is the one who asked this time extremely puzzled with what is going on.

"It's us during practice." Jackal said as he also stare at the painting.

Yukimura fasten his pace looking at each painting. Everything is about their time at Rikkaidai. The rest followed Yukimura until they reach the last painting. It's a man and woman standing in front of each other, the man is holding a tennis racket with a tennis ball between them.