Finals

Jasmine didn't sleep at all then she found herself in front of Tokyo stadium for the Finals of the National Tennis Tournament of the High School Division. She's been standing in front of it for two hours now. She can't bring her feet to move and walk.

'Your already here Jasmine. What were you hesitating for?'

'You already decided to come when you told the chauffeur to drive you here!'

'Come to your senses Jasmine! You are Martina Jasmine Taira Schwarz! You can do this!'

With the final pep talk with herself Jasmine finally began to move. As she enter the arena she didn't expect it to be so loud and lively.

The game is already at Singles 2 with the Singles 3 being won by Rikkaidai at 6-3 and Doubles 2 with a score of 7-6 is won by their opponent.

It is her cousin now that is up in Singles 2. The game count is 3-3. He is up with a guy named Fuji Shusuke. Jasmine took her designated seat that is not that close to the field but not also too far. She didn't want to draw attention because even if she's wearing a disguise tennis fanatic wouldn't find it hard to recognize her.

The game is pretty intense. If Jasmine recall correctly Fuji Shusuke was one of the Middle Schooler who played at the U-17 WC. Then Jasmine recall completely that this Fuji together with Duke won on the Pre-WC exhibition match against Germany and also at the actual WC. Her cousin is in complete disadvantage here. She knows that people like Fuji Shusuke always surpasses the data.

Jasmine's prediction were right as Fuji Shusuke won the match by 7-5. She also heard the nickname they gave this guy "The Genius or the Prodigy". Jasmine nodded her head in acknowledgement with those flawless move and very well thought of counters and even his attacks that were all very technical he really is a genius. If he didn't put too much thought on this technicalities and improve his real skills he would won by a huge margin.

Yukimura nodded his head on Renji not really expecting that he would won against Fuji. The time he spent with Fuji made him realize why Tezuka acknowledge Fuji as his rival even before.

"I'm sorry Yukimura." Yanagi apologizes and Yukimura nod his head then gave him a small smile.

"It's alright. We will win the doubles 1. You should rest now." Yukimura said as the umpire called for the doubles one.

As the players go to the court. Yukimura scanned the crowd again in hopes that she will come. But to no luck he couldn't find her. Maybe she really didn't come. Yukimura then focused his attention at the game that is about to start.

Jasmine from what she recall Rikkaidai high school is on vying for it's second consecutive championship. Now that they have the Three Demon's nothing is going to stop them. 

Jasmine held her breath for the doubles 1 because if Rikkaidai lost again here then it is over for them even before Yukimura could play. But doubles 1 was over as soon as it began as Rikkaidai win in a quick set of 6-2.