Chapter four: Nina.

So, it's Saturday today. Jacob and I haven't even talked about what happened yesterday, which fucks up my mind. I mean anyone would want to talk about that, or...? I don't know. I'm lost. I just know that I want fucking food.
I got up and put my hair in a messy bun, then put on my booty shorts and a crop top.

I went downstairs to the kitchen and Jacob was there. Why was he here all the time? "Um hi" I said carefully and walked past him. If you could feel the awkwardness in the air, bitch you'd die.
"Hi" he said back. He wasn't wearing a shirt, he had grey sweatpants on and his brown hair was messy. I poured juice into a glass and put the juice back in the fridge. When I turned around Jacob was staring at me. He started from the bottom, and went all the way up slowly and got stuck at my eyes. He licked his lips and bit it slowly. He walked towards me, still looking into my eyes. My pulse was going from 0 to 100 real quick. He pressed me against the fridge, and since it was so cold I let out a small moan. He smirked "You like this?" Lmao, no. I don't. It's cold, I'll get sick and fucking die. Move.

"Yes"... *facepalm*
He went backwards slowly and looked into my eyes again. I looked back at him and blinked at him. "Don't let these eyes fool you" I said and then walked past him out of the kitchen. "SUCH A FUCKING TEASE" he yelled after me and I bit my bottom lip not to laugh.
Sorry not sorry.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry for this short ass chapter. It's a lot on my mind and yeah. Oh and also, I'm from Sweden and Greece, so that's a sexy mix huh?😏

I love Beyoncé btw.