Chapter nineteen: Nina.

Right now we're in my living room, watching TV. I kept looking at my phone hoping to get a text from Bella. Jacob took my phone away when he noticed that I kept looking at it. I got mad at first but after some time I let it go.

"What are you thinking about?" He asked as he was playing with my hair. "Nothing important" I answered and sighed. What could've happened with Bella? I really wanted to know, I needed to know.

It was like Jacob could read my mind because he soon said "Don't worry about Bella. If she hasn't a foot explanation as to why she did what she did, than she isn't even worth thinking about".

I put my head on his shoulder and closed my eyes. "Yeah I know, but she isn't like that. I know Bella and something really bad must've happened since she wanted to end our friendship. She wouldn't do that without a reason" I said and felt tears burning behind my eyes.

I'm so tired of crying. I always cry. I've become so sensitive these last few days. I don't even recognize myself to be completely honest.

Jacob sat up and grabbed my arms. "You need to get out. Wanna to go a Tivoli? Get your mind off of things? We can buy cotton candy and lollipops" he said and I smiled. It didn't sound that bad.

We took on matching outfits because we just felt like it. And since we changed clothes in front of each other we couldn't resist NOT fucking. Lmao.

Nina's and Jacob's outfits ^

We went to the Tivoli and I was actually excited. I haven't been there for a long time. Last time I went there I was just a little kid. I smiled as we went inside. At first there were like a park and like park benches a little here and there, then there was a road and then there was a lot of carousels and a LOT of people.

We went and bought cotton candy that was pink. Really pretty color actually. I smiled as we walked by kids playing with their friends. Life was so easy back then.

Jacob took my hand and we rode about every carousel that was at the Tivoli. It was so much fun, I don't think I've ever heard him scream as much as I did then. It was hilarious. It felt good to laugh tho.

We were on our way home and decided to get a shawarma. It's the best thing in the world. God I love shawarmas.

"Did you have fun?" He asked and kissed my cheek. "Yeah, it felt good to loosen up a little bit" I smiled and grabbed his hand.

We got home and I saw a letter outside of my door. On the outside it said "To Nina" and at the back it said "//Bella"

Jacob came up behind me and together we read what it said. I gasped and dropped the letter as tears were running down from my cheeks. Jacob turned me around and hugged me tight, and I pressed my face into his chest.

This can't be happening.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

YOU'LL GET TO KNOW WHAT THE LETTER SAID IN THE NEXT CHAPTER.

STAY TUNED GUYS.

Btw: welcome every new girl/guy that reads this. I hope you like my book so far ❤️ lots of love and kisses.

xoxo