Chapter twenty: Nina.

'Dear Nina. I know you must wonder why I went off like that. Why I did what I did. It hurts me to know that you might be crying over me and that's why I've decided to write this letter. Long story short, I'm moving to Australia. And I won't come visiting, like every. It's selfish of me, but I can't fight with you anymore. And no I won't tell you why I'm moving, it's pretty personal. Please don't cry, I hope you still want to text? I don't know. I hope you can forgive me after this.
Xoxo, Bella'
3 days later:

Jacob's perspective:
Nina hasn't eaten for 3 days. 3 DAYS.
I've been trying but she won't listen to me. She won't listen to her mother either. Her eyes were red, and she had blue sacks under them. She didn't talk much, nor did I see her that often anymore.

I wasn't used to see Nina like this. I've always seen her strong, seen her not caring about anything or anyone excepts the ones that she loves. It's pretty heartbreaking, I thought I knew her. I thought I knew the way she was, but I guess everyone, at some point, breaks on the inside.

Today was Wednesday's, and she loves Wednesday's. I don't know why, but she just does, which makes me smile.

I got up into her room and opened the door, and there she sat, at her chair looking into the mirror, putting makeup on.

"Nina, I made you some toast." I said and put the plate on her table. "I don't want it! I don't want to eat! Why can't you just understand that!?" She yelled and smashed the plate on the floor. "Nina. Eat" I hissed and grabbed her waist making her sit on the table and held her close to me. She just looked at me before leaning in and kissed my lips. I kissed her back and then she backed. "No." She just said and got down and walked down the stairs. Sigh.

Nina's perspective:
"JACOOOOOOB" I yelled as I was laying on the couch with no pants on and no shirt, just panties. He came down the stairs and instantly stopped. I smiled. He came close to me and picked me up, and smirked at me. "You're evil' he said and I kissed his lips hard, and I moaned. He looked at me and bit his lips as he put his hand on one of my breasts and started massaging it. "You're so soft" he said and I laughed.

I moaned on purpose loudly and he looked at me with black fire in his eyes. "Why do you keep doing that?" He asked. He leaned in and kissed my ear and then he whispered "you don't want me to make you moan for real, do you?". I gasped, I wanted that more than anything, but I didn't tell him that. I mean why would I? I shook my head and he smirked. "Stop lying" he said and carried me up to the bedroom.

He started kissing my neck, and I was breathing heavily. I missed him, missed his kisses. But then I felt my stomach growl, and he felt it too since he looked up at me and laughed. "I'm hungry" I said and looked at him. The cutest smile came up on his face. "YES" he screamed and I laughed. So cute.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for not posting for a while guys, a lot is going on in school and stuff. I'll try to post more often but it's gonna be hard. ❤️