Chapter twelve: Nina.

Right now I'm at home watching Netflix with Jacob. He wanted to come home to me since he thought Nathan would be close, which is cute but still like damn chill? He had his arms around me and I was laying on top of him. I didn't see Nathan any more after that little incident that happened earlier. He just disappeared. I laid my chin on Jacob's chest and looked up at him. "Would you ever hurt me?" I asked and he looked at me for a moment before taking a deep breath.

"Nina I would never hurt you. You made me fall in love again, and I haven't been in love for 7 years-". I gasped. "-and you came into my life and made me fall in love the moment you started swearing when you hit your head in my chest" he laughed a little. "I love everything about you, your freckles, your hair, your body" he said and pulled me closer. "I'm in love with you, and I see a future with you".

I leaned in and kissed him. And he paused the movie, and that escalated quickly into us doing, yeah you know.

Jacob's perspective:
I said that I loved everything about her, and I do. I'm in love with her. I love her. And the fact that she's mine makes everything perfect. I watched her sleeping as her naked perfect body laid on me, and how her chest went up and down as she breathed. I smiled and kissed her head. "Stop staring" she mumbled. What? How did she even know that? Her eyes were closed. "You're beautiful Nina" I said. She smiled and opened her eyes, and I almost lost my breath. I had forgotten how mind blowing her eyes are. I swear they were diamonds.

I carried her up as she put her legs around my waist and her arms around my neck. I held her legs and carried her to the bathroom. It was currently 1 am, no wonder she was so tired. She brushed her teeth and I did the same, then I carried her to her bedroom and laid her down. "Goodnight" I said and kissed her forehead.

I was just about to leave when she grabbed my hand. "Stay" she said and looked up at me. I smiled and walked towards her, and she jumped in so I could lay next to her. I held her tight close to me and I kissed her head. "Goodnight" she said and laid her head on my chest, and about 5 minutes later she got heavier and then I knew she was asleep. So I fell asleep holding her.

@NinaInThisBih @adrish & 9427 others liked your photo

@jacobfrown: Stay.
Comments:
@NinaInThisBih: And you stayed.
@jacobfrown answer: Always
@Augustlind: King n Queen
Show 3623 comments