RedLeader!Tord x Monster!reader (2)

"Yes, I'm going to hand you over to red leader, and be rewarded for my great work!" The stranger grinned, conniving smirk as he pushed (Y/N) up against the near by ally wall, restating her as he pushed a needle into the nape of her neck. Moments later she fell out cold.

Some time later (Y/N) stirred awake, thumping head ache and the stench of damp greeted her as she slowly realised the horror that had come to pass. She'd been caught. With this sudden Epiphany, (Y/N)'s body jolted up, a wasted effort to stand as it was made quickly clear that she was restrained.
A dogs age passed before the soft thunk was heard, boots on stone.   (Y/N) knew the sound well, it was to sound of her capter. The red menace. The commie. Red leader. Many names all for the bane of (Y/N)'s life.  Was here, now stood before her
"Heelo, sweet beautiful (Y/N)" tord cooed, almost mockingly her, but his thick accent added a new layer of almost teasingly seductive nature.
"What do you want, commie?" (Y/N) spat, her voice oozing with venom

"My. We are volatile aren't we? But let's save that aggression for your missions" tord chuckle, coolly

"What makes you think I'll cooperate?" (Y/ N) sneered in disgust at the idea of being the commies lap dog.

"Because you know you love me (Y/N). Besides..." tord started with a gentle coo that seemed to drip false innocents then leaning in to, whisper into (Y/N)'s ear. "You know it's in your nature. To destroy. And obey" he stated his tone still filled mocking care. but what hurt (Y/N) more was the reality. Tord was right. tord has always had a way getting into (Y/N)s head and she hated it.
"Now do you remember your code dear? Hah cos' I certainly do!" Tord cheered, clearly too excited about haveing (Y/N) back in his grasp. His control.

"N-No! Please sir! Don't do it! I'm beginning!" (Y/N) cried out suddenly losing her cool, petrified at the premise of losing control.

"Heh he. Don't threat, dear, precious (Y/N). Don't you see. I do it because I love you. I just want to make you better" Tord cooed gently, but his tone still made (Y/N) squirm

"Please no!" (Y/N) screamed
"død, engel, langt..." tord started, a soft satisfied smirk dancing on his devilish features
"No!..Arh...No! I.." (Y/N) started trying to interrupt Tord but finding herself struggling to speak

"Rød" tord finished with a much sweeter grin as (Y/N) stoped struggling and her head fell and she uttered a simple phrase...
"Ready to comply" (Y/N) spoke with a flat level tone, devoid from feeling

"Welcome back my love." Tord hummed, clearly pleased with himself. (Y/N) raised her head, her dead eyed grin meeting tords much more affectionate gaze. He finally had her back. Finally.