RedLeader!Tord x Monster!reader

(Y/N) had been on the run form the red army for a year now, she had gotten good at it by now, (Y/N) daren't imagine the tormenting tests she'd be subjected to or the atrocities she'd be made to commit at the will of that commie twat, but on this day, this one particular day, she fucked up. on a dreary day like any other, (Y/N) was confident she was no longer in red army territory and hence thought it safe to venture to a local pub for a drink. big mistake. And so completely relaxed (big change) (Y/N) sauntered into the local pub her (jacket) clinging comfortably to her well built form  and (shoes) making soft thuds with every step. All was going well when...

A sudden hand met her shoulder, sending a shockwave of panic to set into her bones, 'oh god I've been caught' she screamed in her mind, whilst her body remained still and silent
"heeeey. Ur PreTttttyyee" her supposed attacker slurred, giving her shoulder a light squeeze, as though to stand more stable
"Thanks. I guess" (Y/N) states flatly before trying to step out of the strange mans grasp, only to find its tightened, causing her body to tense

"How's about we have, a little chat...(Y/N)" the now much more imposing stranger enquired, his tone low, as to not draw attention "let's go outside" he demanded, subtly dragging the now petrified girl out of the bar

"Shit." (Y/N) muttered to herself "I take it you're one of the commie's cronies?" She spat bitterly, knowing where this was going.

"Yes, I'm going to hand you over to red leader, and be rewarded for my great work!" The stranger grinned, conniving smirk as he pushed (Y/N) up against the near by ally wall, restating her as he pushed a needle into the nape of her neck. Moments later she fell out cold.

Writer-chan:  There will be a part two with the next two days but, I thought I'd give you an early Christmas (as much as I hate them) and give you part one to prove I'm not dead.