The avengers find out

The song above is what i was listening to when i was writing this

No one's POV
Today started normal for Peter, he went down to the lab to help Tony out and to drag him out to get food.
"Tony you have to have food you have been in here all night."Peter states.
"huh oh hi kid and no im staying here, i need to finish this im nearly done."
Peter sighs and says, "you made me do this." Tony looks at peter confused as he grabs the blueprints to his suit he was building. "KID I NEED THAT, COME HERE!!" Peter ran out the lab with an angry Tony behind him.

Peter jumped on the ceiling and carried on running, Tony screaming behind him asking for the blueprints back. Peter doesnt see Clint and Steve underneath him, all of them looked shocked as a 16 year old was on the ceiling, as he runs above them. Tony runs into Clint, he ignores the groan from him and gets up. "PETER GIVE THAT BACK, ILL TAKE THE SUIT AWAY!" As soon as Tony said that Peter stopped and dropped on the floor. When peter turned to face tony he sees the others looking at him.
"What just happened."Clint says.
Peter got scared at what they were gonna do so he dropped the blueprints, put his mask on( he has his normal clothes on, but just put his mask on) and jumps out the window. "WAY TO GO GUYS, YOU HAVE SCARED HIM!"
Peter starts swinging to a building tears streaming down his face.
Steve, Clint and Tony go to find Peter.

-30 minuets later-
Tony sees Peter on the top of a building, knees close to his chest crying. Steve walks over to Peter and puts his hand on his shoulder. Peter looks terrified when he sees Steve and Clint.He hes up in a panic but Steve holds his shoulders and says "Whats wrong, what di-"Steves sentence was cut short when Peter kicked him on the floor and runs into his mentors arms and said "Dont let them take me away, dont let them hurt me." Clint being the father that he is walked up to Peter and held him close. Peter accepted the hug and hugged him back, leaving Steve and Tony confused with how he made Peter calm.Clint then whispered into Peters ear "So do you wanna go back now, me and you can watch a film." Tony heard what he said and nodded. They made their way back to the tower.

Peter told Clint to meet him in the front room and put on any film, and that peter will meet him in there soon. As soon as they got there peter ran past Bruce and Loki and goes in his room. "Who was that young midgardian?"
(Sorry is i spelt that wrong)
"That is Spiderman but i don't know why he is here." Tony ran past screaming "PETER DONT TRUST CLINT HES GONNA PRANK YOU!"
Peter walked out with glitter in his hair. He looked at Tony, bruce and Loki and frowned, he walked up the wall and ran into the front room to go kill clint.

Peter was too fast for the others to catch up, when they were near the front room they heard a scream, but when they got there Peter was sitting on the sofa watching Star wars. They asked where Clint was so Peter pointed up and saw Clint in webs on the ceiling. They all laughed and took pictures. Peter walked on the ceiling and sat by clint, took a selfie and stayed next to him watching his film while the other sat under him. Thor came in and grabbed the remote told tony that he doesn't want to watch something that is fake and boring, the next thing happened so fast. Peter had pinned Thor to the wall and taken the remote and put star wars back on.
All the avengers now knew he was spiderman.

Hope you liked that, erm... sorry for the mistakes but yea that's life, i cant spell for shit
😁