Family

So this was a request by lamming19  Go follow the account.
Summary:Peter was messing around with Tony in the lab, they are testing out their blood to see their family past (due to the fact that peter is curious). ONWARDS!!!

Peters POV
I walk into the tower after a shit day at school. When i walk past the receptionist she calls out at me "Excuse me kid, you cant be here without booking and appointment." I never walk through the door. I normally swing into my room. I ignore her and scan my bag at the gate and wait for Friday to say my name.
Peter Parker. Level 10 (10 is the highest) Welcome back Peter should i tell Tin man you're back?

"No thanks Fri" I turn and smile at the woman at the desk as i get in the elevator. The elevator pings, signalling for me to exit. I see everyone sitting down playing Mario kart. They act like 10 year olds when they are playing that game. Tony walks by me and ruffles my hair  I swat away his hand and walk into the kitchen to grab food. I grab an apple and sit next to steeb (steeb=steve). "Tony can we go down to the labs later i wanna do some test with my blood." Tony looks at me as if im mad. Well i kind of am but...we don't talk bout that. "Yea sure kid. We can go after dinner."
-Time skip because the author doesn't wanna write bout dinner-
Tonys POV
Me and Peter walk into my lab and i see Peter walk up the wall and hang from a web above my desk. "Okay so Peter why do you wanna know about your family?" "Well at school we have to make a family tree for history and i know some of my families past but i wanna know more." I was shocked with his answer but shrugged it off.
"Okay.Peter i need some blood then." He stays on his web 'Something about spider urges' He lets go of an arm and i get some blood. I place it in the machine that tells whats in the blood. (I dont know what its called)
-A few hours later-
I take the results out and while im reading it my eyes widened at who was in his family.
A/N can you guess who it is?
"Pete ill be back in a minute." "Okay Mr stark." "Kid how many times do i have to say, call me Tony." He laughs as i walk out with the results. When i hop into the elevator i look over the results again. I see steeb about to walk into the kitchen but before he does i call him over. "Steve i need to talk to you about peter." "What happened?" "Well you know that Peter wanted to know about his family.Yea well we did some research and found out this." I hand him the paper and his eyes scan the page before he speaks again. "I- I- Peters my grandson? I didn't know that Mary had a child, but now i found out its Peter, he's so kind and caring." "Hey friday call peter up please" "Sure Tin can"
-Down in the lab-
"Peter, tin can wants you in the kitchen"
Peters POV
I jumped down from my web and went upstairs. I walked in the kitchen to see all the avengers standing there shocked and surprised (but Natasha because she shows no emotion). "Peter" Steve started "Hey Grandad...old man" Tony looked at me and said "How did you know?" "Well i knew already i just wanted you to find out and act hectic. I also knew that you would go to steve when you left the room." I smiled and walked to the common room and started a film. Steve cane in later and hugged me i accepted and hugged back. "Im so sorry about your parents. I was devastated when i saw my daughter had died. I didn't know she had a child." "Thats okay. Everyone at school will be surprised that your my grandad. OMG YOUR SOO OLD!" I said laughing at him. He smiled and stayed with me while we watched the film and also stayed with ne when i went to sleep during it as well.

So i hope you enjoyed it and remember to go follow lamming19 Was this alright?

See you later peasants

🌹🌹🌹🌹