Flashback

I'm at home now. I still can't believe I trusted that bastard. I thought we were really close. I went to the park for her. I thought at the park we were going to talk about her boy problems, not add another boy. Best friends since preschool my ass. That girl is a backstabbing bitch. I reflect on when it started and lost what happened next. I went to school like regular. I went to every class regularly until history. I saw my " best friend", Sheyla. She seemed upset so me, being an actual good best friend, had her talk to me. And this whore asked me to go to the park and discussed. I should have never went. I did anyway. I texted my mom that I was going to the park. Biggest mistake because she agreed to let me go. It's not like she would know anyway. I went to the park after school and we discussed about how her "crush" has a girlfriend. I asked her if it was Kevin, because he doesn't have a girlfriend, and she says that she likes someone else. It takes me half an hour to get a letter out of his name. N. She talked about how cute he is and how sweet. She said she loved him. But he is my boyfriend, not hers. My love,soulmate, my world, not hers. The argument started. I would pick a fight, but I know how pussy she is and how much she would cry. I can't have my mom knowing. She would bust me. At this point, I don't care about that backstabbing slut. Talks about how she has a crush on MY boyfriend. Little hoe. She has no idea how much I protect my boyfriend from girls. But if she keeps trying me, that bitch is going to get what she deserves. Today was a rough day. All because of that whore. If she tries me, she will get it. I promise. She will get it.

This part is a reflection of what happened which led to the event of the first part. Sorry it's really confusing but it will all add up at the end. I promise. It will all make sense. The hallucinations don't start yet, so if you are wondering when they will start, they will start happening. Be patient and it will work out at the end. It will make sense at the end. I also noticed I never mentioned the narrator's name. It's Jennie. So yea. Sorry for everything wrong but I hope you enjoyed it for now. I'll come up with a phrase later.