Arguments

School
   This little bitch has the nerve to try me. I should have warned her. I didn't before so I did now, " Look you little bitch. I recommend you don't mess with me. I am capable of anything. And you are pussy so, back the fuck off and don't mess with me, hoe." Ok I admit it. I could've been nicer about it and maybe she would have listened. But she kept pushing it. "First of all, I have a name." Like I don't already know that. "And I am not a bitch or a hoe. Plus I am not pussy." She really is pussy. But to make the mood tense because for some reason, I wanted to start beef. " If you aren't pussy, prove it." " How?" " Figure it out, smartass." She takes the insult and walks away. "I told you!! You're a fucking pussy. You don't do anything and you never will." She had the nerve telling me she's not pussy and then walks away from her chance to prove herself. I would honestly have went up to her and beat her ass but I felt a familiar touch on my arm. It was my boyfriend. I haven't talked to him since I found out my enemy liked him. "Baby." I heard behind me. "What's wrong. What's happening here." I stood there shocked. My boyfriend was supposed to be sick.

Hey guys. This isn't too out of wack. I did leave you on a cliffhanger but I post recent so you will catch up soon. Who is her boyfriend you might ask. To be continued ~Emy
Hope you enjoyed tho.