Him

"What happened when I was gone." I haven't filled him in. He doesn't know. "Baby! Your back!" I tried to avoid what he had just witnessed. I'm sure he had a lot of questions I wasn't willing to answer. "Yes I am. Checked in with the doctor and my temperature is back to normal. He said I could come to school and I was pumped to finally see you again." I did nothing but smile. I loved him and didn't want to lose him to my old so-called "best friend" so I hugged him. I hugged him so hard. It's been such a long week without him. I missed him and now I get to see him again. I was so intrigued with the sound of his voice and the feeling of his touch, that I wasn't listening to what he was saying. I didn't listen to what was wrong. All of a sudden, I start crying and I have no idea why. I just cried. And I was excused, by my mom to go home. My boyfriend left early too. I didn't want to lose him so I decided not to tell him about the backstabbing bitch that was my best friend in the past. I just told him it was an argument. My mom agreed to let him come over and we went to the living room to watch a movie. Popcorn, bright TV screen, blanket, couch,and boyfriend. All I wanted was to cuddle with him and I did. Nothing sexual happened. Just a plain movie night. All I could keep thinking of is how much I loved him. And how much I would fight to not let anyone interfere and one of my closest friends tried to interfere. "I love you Jae." I told him. "I love you too Jennie." And I laid my head on his chest and fell asleep.
3 hours later
I'm awake. And I wake up on my boyfriends chest. Right where I left off. This time, Jae is the one sleeping. I don't wake him up, just turn off the TV. I get up and go to my room. I needed to get something. I wasn't sure what to get but I needed time to process what had just happened. "Did I get drunk and sleep with him. Did I —." I couldn't even imagine. "Jennie?" I hear from the other room. "Jae. What happened?" "Probably just a boring movie, why?" I was an idiot. How could I think that there was any sexual tension. "No reason. Just sort of blacked out. Probably was a boring movie." He just nodded and got on my bed. "What's wrong with you and Sheyla." I stood shocked. Why would he even mention her. I was having too much of a good time spending time with him and he ruined the moment.
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
"Umm. Well"

Hey guys. Another cliffhanger. But this was much more of a calming chapter. Just her spending time with her beloved boyfriend. Why did he have to bring up Sheyla. You will find out soon. But I hope you enjoyed this calming part. Just her calming herself down after her friend put her out. Well whatever. Just keep reading. ~ Emy