What is going on?

"Come back here students, we will get her soon." I sat down with my back facing the school behind a tree and sighed. I can't believe I killed someone and of course I would never be able to get away with it. The police would be coming soon and take me away forever. They are probably going to set a search party. At least I have my backpack and phone. I still have one bar of service so I decide to text my mom and dad a goodbye text. It isn't soon after i turn my phone on that I get dizzy. My head starts pounding. I as going to scream but that would attract people to me. I look around the woods everything is blurry. I close my eyes and open them again. Still blurry. I'm just scared or something. At this point I'm at the verge of tears. I stand up to slide back down into a crouched position to cry. I start to cry nonstop. I'm such and idiot. That was my best friend for 10 years. And I killed her. The moreI think about it,he moreI start to cry. I hear a shout. But it's not my name. What is going on here. I look Around and I'm not in the forest anymore. I'm inside the school. Math class. "What the fuck is going on!" I scream at the top of my lungs. MY teacher stands up and screams back at me. "YOU KILLER!" I stand shaking and don't understand the scenario. I try blinking multiple times to get back in place. It does not work. "WHAT THE FUCK!!"