Oops

Her face was in mine. I snarled. I step back and swing at her face and I don't miss. The crowd screams my name. I could tell she was scared but I had no idea what I was doing either. She lifted up her hands as I prepared to throw another. She tries to aim at my face but I duck and act like I know what I'm doing. I go up again and hit her face. She didn't even duck and try. I saw the surprise and tiredness in her eyes but I wasn't about to loose my chance to beat her up for what she kept doing. I started throwing a series of punches. I gather all the strength and madness I have in one punch. I think back about everything she did to hurt me. My face is filled with anger and I gather all that anger in this punch and punch her right in the face. I knock her out. She fell back on the grass behind the bleachers. I just stand there looking at her body thinking about how I won the fight. A teacher cuts through the crowd and pulls me back. I was tired and out of energy. He saw Sheyla's unconscious body and immediately results to check her pulse. He thinks I killed her but I didn't think for a second I might have. I got scared. I could have killed her I thought. Guilt drowned me as the teacher told me, "Her pulse......"
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Hey guys sorry about the cliffhanger but the new chapter is coming quite soon. Hope you enjoyed the chapter. There is more coming. Have a great day though. ~ Emy