Running

"Her pulse is ...gone." As the teacher said that I stared him in the eye. I wanted as much convincing hat he was joking. There was no way I was a murderer. No way. I saw the crowd stare at me. Their beady eyes looking at me like I was a murderer. I was. I finally get the courage to speak up and say "There is no way she is dead! Do CPR or something! I am not a killer! She probably just has a concussion! That's it!" The crowd stays silent. The teacher then takes my request and starts pressing on her chest. Pushing over and over again so we didn't have to deal with both a murderer and a dead body. I realize I had killed her. There were no breaths as I started stepping away from her body. "No!" I scream while running into the woods at the back of our school. My heart beats a thousand times and hour as I sprint away from my problems. I looked back and saw people trying to chase after me. People from the cross country team. People faster than me. I pick up the pace and start running as fast as I can jump in over sticks rotating directions from left to right trying to loose the people. I had no doubt they haven't called the police on me and the ambulance for her. I ran as much as I could but I stopped rotating directions so I could go farther. I heard the screams start to become more and more distant. And I heard the teacher say..... "
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Hey guys it's been a while. I k so it has been too long but I put a lot of energy in this chapter. I hope you enjoyed and stay tuned for more! ~Emy